Whats Your Plans For Tonight?

smokin.gif
Then got a bunch of Dvr`ed stuff to watch and I might hop on xlbafter and serve ppl in hearts

some friends hitting me up to go to h2o in DC

getting plastered at the crib + MLB playoffs + college football + xbox live sounds like more fun though

Sitting in the dark, potentially getting some homework done. If not, Tiger Woods 09 for like 4 hours until I fall out...........

I swear, I soo bored this semester, its not even funny. [Dane Cook]You don't even KNOW![Dane Cook]

If I don't go home next weekend, I'm finding a few L's to stay blazed all weekend long.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Sitting in the dark, potentially getting some homework done. If not, Tiger Woods 09 for like 4 hours until I fall out...........

I swear, I soo bored this semester, its not even funny. [Dane Cook]You don't even KNOW![Dane Cook]

If I don't go home next weekend, I'm finding a few L's to stay blazed all weekend long.
Why don't you just come over to SU and find a party?

i'm still burnt out from last night....... got no sleep and went to dave and busters today with my little cousin... so i'm exhausted and staying in.

well i know of this party but i dont know anyone on campus driving to it and i dont have a car

Back
Top Bottom