Whats YOUR policy on going Downtown??

If my girl is just getting out the bath/shower then hell yeah I'm eating them sweet potatoes clean womb tastes sweet very sweet.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Kramer

I live 10 feet away from them I would know if they were with a girl.  And maybe I wanna try what theyre drinkin?

how old are you 15
laugh.gif

No? usually its somethin alcoholic anyways so itd probly kill off any germs of theirs anyways
laugh.gif
and my og point is i wouldnt make out wit a girl after dome

Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by Antidope

Wait what? If thats my girl then thats my girl why would it matter. If my girl wants a kiss after why would I deny her especially after she did that, and its not like it isn't my own piece anyways, I never saw the problem. I really thought this was a common thing. Yes I have done it before.
Flame suit on.
hows your own jizz taste like b?

You ever drank from the same cup as one of your homies?
What does their saliva taste like?

See where Im going?

folks willingly share blunts and doobs with of people isn't that mouth to mouth contact. Part of the reasons why I stopped smoking weed you don't know what your boys was doing before they hit the weed
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by taymane23

If my girl is just getting out the bath/shower then hell yeah
I learned this the hard way
laugh.gif

but def have to be in a relationship

so u be messin wit chicks that be runnin round smellin like a fish fry on a regular i see...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

So lets say your giving her the pipe, would you be willing to pull out and then starting eating?
Not gonna lie, that's just my natural instincts
laugh.gif
 (in a committed relationship). I do that back and forth all day man
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I've done it once, but I wore a condom. Does it make a difference if you went in raw, pull out, then eat the box?
raw plus eat box is better famb...
condom plus eat box... did it once... 
sick.gif
sick.gif

btw... we've talked about your avy...

i still love it...

tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

I've done it once, but I wore a condom. Does it make a difference if you went in raw, pull out, then eat the box?
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

what are you cannibals talking about 
sick.gif
sick.gif

it's called foreplay for a reason

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ricky409

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what are you cannibals talking about 
sick.gif
sick.gif

it's called foreplay for a reason
Meh, box eating isn't only for foreplay, sometimes it's the finish. Well, her finish.

Kramer wrote:
Antidope wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Why would you do that? 
laugh.gif

Wait what? If thats my girl then thats my girl why would it matter. If my girl wants a kiss after why would I deny her especially after she did that, and its not like it isn't my own piece anyways, I never saw the problem. I really thought this was a common thing. Yes I have done it before.
Flame suit on.

hows your own jizz taste like b?

Thats the key word. I wouldn't know even if I did taste it, what I do know is that I thought nothing of kissing her after and neither did she if I came up for one after taking a trip down myself. That being said I guess its not a common thing and the same courtesy would not be given to a random but this was my girl and I wouldn't clown her like that. 
This whole thing sounds comparable to the whole "I refuse to eat box ever" mentality that was rampant back in the day. 

Back
Top Bottom