Whats YOUR policy on going Downtown??

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Chicks taste like what their diet is like....thats why i only eat out vegetarian or vegan %!##!$, true story
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I actually heard something about this LONG ago.. I'll make a permanent note of this.[/color]

Gimme a broad that loves bacon then
pimp.gif
bra, you like the taste of meat??

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Ok first things first u gotta look at a females fingernails and toenails. I HATE when a female has dirt under her nails as well as them lil specks of polish still on there nails that looks like its been there for weeks. If a female cant keep something as simple as her hands and feet clean then u know damn well she aint keeping her vagina pristine. Second you gotta look at the vagina and get close up and make sure it looks and smells good, pubic hairs will keep the smell of pee and wetness as well as sweat from between her thighs. Even if she showers 2 times a day the smell of those three odors will stay imbedded into her hairs. So make sure she is clean shaven. A female with the landing strip is cool as long as its not too long and nappy lookin. But if she got a bush that she can put in cornrows then stay away. Also u gotta pay attention to how she reacts to you going down there to eat the vagina. A female who been ran threw and served more dudes than micky d's will act nonchalant about. That should throw up a red flag. All females are insecure about there bodies(except jumpoffs they dont give two %++%% thats why they jumpoffs) and no respectable female will want a dude all down there by her vagina going all willy nilly without acting all shy about it. Females who AINT been ran through will be very shy about it. I have no problem eating out vagina as long as she falls into these catagories above then im down for licking her vagina. The way i look at it is help me help u. As in the better cleansed and maintained your vagina is the better and more orgasms you will have. And betta believe i get down when it comes to eating vagina. Specially when im suckin on her lil love button while flicking it with my tongue at the same time WHILE I got that finger inside her vagina going to work doing that "come here" motion inside hitting that g spot.

HOLLA AT ME MYTMOUSE!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
dead-puppy_medium.jpg

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Ok first things first u gotta look at a females fingernails and toenails. I HATE when a female has dirt under her nails as well as them lil specks of polish still on there nails that looks like its been there for weeks. If a female cant keep something as simple as her hands and feet clean then u know damn well she aint keeping her vagina pristine. Second you gotta look at the vagina and get close up and make sure it looks and smells good, pubic hairs will keep the smell of pee and wetness as well as sweat from between her thighs. Even if she showers 2 times a day the smell of those three odors will stay imbedded into her hairs. So make sure she is clean shaven. A female with the landing strip is cool as long as its not too long and nappy lookin. But if she got a bush that she can put in cornrows then stay away. Also u gotta pay attention to how she reacts to you going down there to eat the vagina. A female who been ran threw and served more dudes than micky d's will act nonchalant about. That should throw up a red flag. All females are insecure about there bodies(except jumpoffs they dont give two %++%% thats why they jumpoffs) and no respectable female will want a dude all down there by her vagina going all willy nilly without acting all shy about it. Females who AINT been ran through will be very shy about it. I have no problem eating out vagina as long as she falls into these catagories above then im down for licking her vagina. The way i look at it is help me help u. As in the better cleansed and maintained your vagina is the better and more orgasms you will have. And betta believe i get down when it comes to eating vagina. Specially when im suckin on her lil love button while flicking it with my tongue at the same time WHILE I got that finger inside her vagina going to work doing that "come here" motion inside hitting that g spot.

HOLLA AT ME MYTMOUSE!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
dead-puppy_medium.jpg

HOLLA AT ME MYTMOUSE!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
dead-puppy_medium.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by Regis

hows your own jizz taste like b?

You ever drank from the same cup as one of your homies?
What does their saliva taste like?

See where Im going?
You sayin that to me? Cuz there's a big difference between kissing a girl seconds after your dna was in their and sharin a sip with a friend nowhere near the time theyve had sex

how? they couldve ate their girl box earlier after she sucked them off...how would you know they brushed their teeth.

and why the hell would you be drinking after a grown man anyway....  

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by eashawty

i dont know i aint never thought about it, maybe cause the oral comes before penetration in my sex life. i think the better question would be, how many of yall kiss yo girl in the mouth directly after gettin dome
laugh.gif

Why would you do that? 
laugh.gif
Wait what? If thats my girl then thats my girl why would it matter. If my girl wants a kiss after why would I deny her especially after she did that, and its not like it isn't my own piece anyways, I never saw the problem. I really thought this was a common thing. Yes I have done it before.
Flame suit on.
553143978-9837aedfe1dc77ff41b446bf4f3b874b.4f7bc038-full.gif

But aside from that, what kinda girl you have that wants to top you off then kiss you without washing her mouth?

still never have. im 20 +!%$!% 7 girls and have never had the urge to do it.
Last Jo tried to get me to i did the steve nash no thanks real quick

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

join the mafia my brother, u wont regret it

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

laugh.gif
 dont worry young man you change.

{KSteezy}
A woman deserves anything a man has. You guys meet these girls in the club and allow them to fellatiate you but you turn your face when asked to do the same? Very disrespectful
{/KSteezy}
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's with DC and the Steezy parodies? When did this start?

He drew first blood when he got my man M. Tron banned from NT. He will pay for that, it is already in the works. 
pimp.gif
can I get in on this?
Team avenge megatron?

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Regis

You ever drank from the same cup as one of your homies?
What does their saliva taste like?

See where Im going?
You sayin that to me? Cuz there's a big difference between kissing a girl seconds after your dna was in their and sharin a sip with a friend nowhere near the time theyve had sex

how? they couldve ate their girl box earlier after she sucked them off...how would you know they brushed their teeth.

and why the hell would you be drinking after a grown man anyway....  
I live 10 feet away from them I would know if they were with a girl.  And maybe I wanna try what theyre drinkin?

What's going on here? Kats drinking after another man who just ate the box after penetrating it because you never tasted that new flavor of Mountain Dew?

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Tongue in the butt all wild...

pimp.gif

20f26fe128943632368f1dc38b8151598cec53ed_r.jpg

If only y'all saw the rest. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

PM?

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

I don't mind if she fresh out the shower... I dont !!%% with a bunch of scallywags anyway.

Getting rimmed/fellatio from behind  > Life tho.

My gown Nt'ers know whats up. 
wink.gif
this dude really just say this? You like your bootey getting munched on?

{KSteezy}
A woman deserves anything a man has. You guys meet these girls in the club and allow them to fellatiate you but you turn your face when asked to do the same? Very disrespectful
{/KSteezy}

Oh no, you've got to go downtown.  It's all downtown.   Just like the song says....

Back
Top Bottom