Whats YOUR sandwich? - NYC deli's stand up !

pastrami, muenster cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, honey mustard, sweet onions, oil and vinegar, no mayo

frm de corner store

PIFFF

I need to find me a good deli in the city...on campus all we have are the chain stores (Subway, Jimmy Johns, etc.
alien.gif
)

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Cherry Valley in Whitestone has some of the best/greasiest sandwiches in NY.

I normally keep it simple and just get ham, provolone and honey mustard on a roll when I go to regular delis.

CHERRY VALLEY is THE .. like THE spot for sandwiches after the club while you twistedd

HOLLIS DELI best hood deli in queens (People in LI and in other areas come and get our great food)
my fav hero of the week

Turkey
lettace
tamato
salt
pepper
vinegar
honey mustard

pimp.gif

hero, turkey, american, lettuce, tomato, mayo, light s&p.

i was suffering for 2 yrs in virginia. thank god im back.

Cuban sandwich from Little Havana (Cant remember the name of the deli, but it's next door to a bakery). Throw in some plantain chips and you're done
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

I normally keep it simple and just get ham, provolone and honey mustard on a roll when I go to regular delis.

CHERRY VALLEY is THE .. like THE spot for sandwiches after the club while you twistedd

are they open 24 hours ?

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by gORJESS

Originally Posted by el terrible23

http://www.ilikeikesplace.com/

best sandwich place in the bay...unless someone else can prove me wrong...

that place looks cute

U got that right...The long wait is worth it

Here's my question for NY deli fans...What's the point of putting 2 slices of bread on this?

harold-pastrami-new26.jpg
lol that does look kinda crazy
laugh.gif

are they open 24 hours ?

yupp

are they open 24 hours ?

yupp

I gotta try them then, only place i really know in whitestone is like where the target is by the huge loews... any where near there ?

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

almost forgot Carnigie deli in the city
pimp.gif
expensive but dam those pastrami sandwichs are worth it

Ive been living in nyc for 19 years , my entire life and can you believe I have never been there?

If any of you NYC heads ever go out to Long Island, PLEASE check this deli out...it has SOOOOOOOO MUUCH crazy amazing food but its pricey. Take the LIE toGlen Cove Road, go north on glen cove...its RIGHT over the bridge on your left. Gourmet Deli and you'll most likely see a ferrari, porsche or lambo parkedin the lot.

Back
Top Bottom