Whats Your Side Job? Vol: Making $ While Making $

IT Consulting. Earns me an extra 15kish yearly. Average a few hours a week during my primary workday.

Last edited:
i invested in a red bull vending machine and placed it in my homies barbershop. got a good deal on red bulls from a driver i know. pull in about $150-200 every other week. Been knowing my boy since HS and he dont charge me rent or anything. i get him deals on other side things, and vice-versa

I took on a part time job right after graduating doing IT contracting work for the local schools. I have a full time gov't position now, but I'll still be doing contractor work on the side and plan on renewing the contract once it ends this summer.

15-20k for 20/hr a week ain't that bad.

Sell health insurance monday through friday....

Barber at my friends shop on the weekends and sometimes fridays if needed.

I have a part-time job at a Nissan dealership.

I call out to confirm their appointments for tomorrow and call people in regards to taking a survey.

The homies are cool, I come in anytime I want, I take two hour breaks and nobody cares what I do.

I love it and would quit my first job if it paid me more.
I talked to my homey and told him I would LOVE to sell cars on the side...

He said that most dealerships don't like part timers because it takes away from the full timers peak times...

It made sense... O wouldn't want a guy that only comes in during the busiest times taking my commission after I've been pounding pavement for 60 hours during the week...

How did you get a part time car sales job?

Bartending is like the ideal thing to do for a couple of good reasons. You get to know the "scene" which includes the regulars, the chicks that slide through, etc. :smokin

I think theres two types of side projects though, I read this earlier:

Only ONE question you need to ask yourself... "Does it solve a problem for YOU??"

If it does, you'll be passionate about it, and it'll trick you into learning all kinds of things you didn't know before, in the process of building it. These make the best side projects, in my opinion. Or at least, they're the types of projects I'm most likely to finish

If not, you're talking about a side "business", like others have said.

There's nothing wrong with either, BTW.

full time therapist

part time analyst
3x03_Forget-Me-Now_(12).png

Last edited:
I talked to my homey and told him I would LOVE to sell cars on the side...

He said that most dealerships don't like part timers because it takes away from the full timers peak times...

It made sense... O wouldn't want a guy that only comes in during the busiest times taking my commission after I've been pounding pavement for 60 hours during the week...

How did you get a part time car sales job?

I am not a car salesman. I work in the Service Department which is an entirely different department.

Bartending is like the ideal thing to do for a couple of good reasons. You get to know the "scene" which includes the regulars, the chicks that slide through, etc. :smokin

I think theres two types of side projects though, I read this earlier:

Only ONE question you need to ask yourself... "Does it solve a problem for YOU??"

If it does, you'll be passionate about it, and it'll trick you into learning all kinds of things you didn't know before, in the process of building it. These make the best side projects, in my opinion. Or at least, they're the types of projects I'm most likely to finish

If not, you're talking about a side "business", like others have said.

There's nothing wrong with either, BTW.

It's hard to get into bartending though unless you know someone or something like that.

I would love to bartend on the the side also, but I get scared that I will get into the scene and the in crowd and I'll want to start providing them with other illicit things that they might need.

Back
Top Bottom