What's your Uber Passenger Rating?

Uber matches riders with drivers that have similar raitings. So if you have a low rating, youll be matched with a driver who has one too.

I know alot of drivers will rate low if you dont tip, which is dumb.

I pretty much always give a 5...only time i didnt was when this one chick was mad obnoxious and this other dude who left a empty water bottle in my car

Really? Drunk bring obnoxious throwing up in the car, arguing with driver, being demand g like asking to be taken through a drive-thru, possibly eating in the car

If I ever ask to be taken to the drive-thru otw home I offer to buy the driver something.

One McDonalds trip I got him a coffee and he couldn't be more thankful.

Don't stress about your rating, their ratings system is a failure... which they need to change badly. I drive for Uber and I can say the drivers are the most fickle people.They'll rate you low for all kinds of stuff from tipping (which I appreciate but know it's not required) to making them wait too long. I've even heard someone got a low rating for calling their driver Mr. Uber driver. I know a lot of Uber drivers who wont even accept a passengers ping if they are below a 4.6... it's worse for the drivers this is our breakdown:
5 stars=pass
4 stars=fail
3 stars=fail
2 stars=fail
1 star= fail
difference between driver and passenger is they'll never deactivate a passenger for low ratings, but a driver they'll deactivate a driver with a quickness. I save my 1 stars for vomiting 2 stars for just being jerks (had a passenger complain to Uber about the exterior of my car being dirty which got their hands dirty in the middle of a tropical storm, and not enough room for all of their luggage)... they were heading out of the country so you can imagine how much crap they had...cheapskates should have gotten an XL because I drive a small suv and I couldn't even see out of my back window. Everyone else I've ever rated is 5 stars. Just an fyi we can go back and change your rating days later, so tipping is probably the main reason some of you guys ratings are low... I don't rate bad for not tipping but most probably do.

can you leave comments on the customer? is there anyway to see it (through other uber drivers, etc)? lmao

4.80 im thinking its because i cancelled one in vegas. the lady couldnt find the pick up spot at the linq so i cancelled and we got another one.

4.80 im thinking its because i cancelled one in vegas. the lady couldnt find the pick up spot at the linq so i cancelled and we got another one.

Can they rate you off of cancels? Cause that's probably why my rating dropped. Happened in Vegas too because you cant get picked up from the strip/street, so there was confusion and miscommunication finding the specfic pick up uber spots in the hotel valet areas, etc.

I have a 4.77 right now with probably 60 - 70 rides or so... I've always been a pretty good passenger but I noticed that I got a few low ratings this weekend cause I didn't tip. Dude had a sign in his car asking for tips and after I got out my rating dropped.

can you leave comments on the customer? is there anyway to see it (through other uber drivers, etc)? lmao

Not sure what you mean... if its can a driver leave comments on the passenger like the passenger can with the driver then no... not that I've found because I would have left a bunch for the cheapskates and the vomiter do you believe this guy actually took off running after he threw up like I wasn't gonna report him (BTW don't throw up in an Uber it will cost you you anywhere from $100.00 to $300.00 detail fee)...all we can do is complain to Uber robots and change a rating. As far as I know you cannot get rated on cancelling trips either.

Any drivers there? Is it true if you get 3, 3 Stars in a row, you are fired from being a driver?

Never heard that... although there is a lot I've never heard. I wish Uber did a better job explaining things to drivers and passengers. I know when you start hovering around a 4.5 you could be in danger of being deactivated. They will give you a chance if they deactivate you and have you take some class to be ractivated I think.

I have a 4.77 right now with probably 60 - 70 rides or so... I've always been a pretty good passenger but I noticed that I got a few low ratings this weekend cause I didn't tip. Dude had a sign in his car asking for tips and after I got out my rating dropped.

Woudve reported him to uber. Drivers are not allowed to ask for tips

I took a uber once I was super tossed probably on a combo as well, homeboy was like you could sit in front :lol: I was cool asked him if I can smoke he said sure, we were driving 3 blocks away...upon arrival he starts talking about tips it was like a 4 minute drive lol I told him I could him a xanax that's all I had to offer since it was a short ride he accepted it :lol:

Yea thats kinda tacky to have a sign in your uber asking for tips

07722D08-CE09-4250-AE6C-90351EB98E2F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom