Wheel of Fortune Solved in ONE letter. BAWSE

when I was a kid I had a wheel of fortune handheld game......after much playing and watching WOF i could easily guess stuff also...so i believe her

when I was a kid I had a wheel of fortune handheld game......after much playing and watching WOF i could easily guess stuff also...so i believe her

Originally Posted by JStunn197

It just came out that she really did cheat.. I guess her brother-in-law was college buddies with one of the staff of the show or something.
False.

And wow, that's a pretty impressive solve. She's not bad looking either...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JStunn197

It just came out that she really did cheat.. I guess her brother-in-law was college buddies with one of the staff of the show or something.
False.

And wow, that's a pretty impressive solve. She's not bad looking either...
pimp.gif

Meh.. it doesnt seem that unbelievable. Its not like it was a super unheard of thing. The ' gives away the first word, then if she was already thinking that, the letters fit, go for it.

Although she cost herself even more money.
laugh.gif
She shoulda gone a few more spins. Even if she hit bankrupt, no way those other dudes are getting it on the next go around.

Meh.. it doesnt seem that unbelievable. Its not like it was a super unheard of thing. The ' gives away the first word, then if she was already thinking that, the letters fit, go for it.

Although she cost herself even more money.
laugh.gif
She shoulda gone a few more spins. Even if she hit bankrupt, no way those other dudes are getting it on the next go around.

^
30t6p3b.gif
That is just SUPREME stupidity.They REALLY should be ashamed of themselves.

^
30t6p3b.gif
That is just SUPREME stupidity.They REALLY should be ashamed of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom