Wheel of Fortune Solved in ONE letter. BAWSE

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

^ Agree. She got some good brains 
pimp.gif
Speaking of brains, my dude Pat probably got some backstage before the show even started...

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

^ Agree. She got some good brains 
pimp.gif
Speaking of brains, my dude Pat probably got some backstage before the show even started...

It woulda been fishy if it was any other solution. But it was fitting right? She had a good hunch and went with it.

It woulda been fishy if it was any other solution. But it was fitting right? She had a good hunch and went with it.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I've guessed complete answers with no letters at all on more than one occasion. It's really not that hard. Especially considering that the first word was three letters with an apostrophe.
Bingo! Same here man

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I've guessed complete answers with no letters at all on more than one occasion. It's really not that hard. Especially considering that the first word was three letters with an apostrophe.
Bingo! Same here man

Did she win $900 on that round or a trip too? She was 100% on the answer before the spin, she should've solved it without spinning.
laugh.gif

Did she win $900 on that round or a trip too? She was 100% on the answer before the spin, she should've solved it without spinning.
laugh.gif

My wife tried out last year for the show.

My guess is, that was one of her try out puzzles

My wife tried out last year for the show.

My guess is, that was one of her try out puzzles

Originally Posted by 17

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

*DEAD*
My man Pat was straight up DUMBfounded.
so was the dude next to her, his expression had me 
roll.gif
Thats what I was looking at. Dude was like...wait...this...aint right.
roll.gif

roll.gif
at people who watch Wheel of Fortune but not Jeopardy. Get your knowledge up fools.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 17

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

*DEAD*
My man Pat was straight up DUMBfounded.
so was the dude next to her, his expression had me 
roll.gif
Thats what I was looking at. Dude was like...wait...this...aint right.
roll.gif

roll.gif
at people who watch Wheel of Fortune but not Jeopardy. Get your knowledge up fools.
pimp.gif

It just came out that she really did cheat.. I guess her brother-in-law was college buddies with one of the staff of the show or something.

Back
Top Bottom