When a girl reaches over to unlock your door.

What if the doors are already unlocked? In cars these days all you have to do is press a button?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

Originally Posted by Solemate96

First off, I just want to tell my NT folks that I don't have a 2011 BMW or a Nissan GT-R (I wish) or a car that unlocks the door with a push of a button. Also, I know there was a thread about this but I couldn't find it and it was a few years ago. 
OK, I went out on a date last night. I unlocked the passenger side door and valeted her in. As I was walking to the drivers side door, I see a hand reaching over to unlock my door. My first reaction was 
eek.gif
 this is awesome! This is the first time somebody did this for me! 
pimp.gif

What do you think NT? Is she a keeper? And what movie is it from? 

Any advice would help. Have a great weekend everybody!
tumblr_lm0colZmNR1qdlkgg.gif
Don't worry my friend. I'm calm

lol, O.P is just talking about the test that someone posted on NT a few years ago and yes that post did mention that movie

so guys, give him a break...I remember that thread actually had other "tests" in there too lol

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

What if the doors are already unlocked? In cars these days all you have to do is press a button?
ohwell.gif
It was locked. I don't have a magical button where it unlocks the car doors.

She's a capricorn as well.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

ohwell.gif
It was locked. I don't have a magical button where it unlocks the car doors.

She's a capricorn as well.
wink.gif

smokin.gif
 Of course she was.

damn yall going hard on ole boy...if I remember correctly in the old thread everyone was all
pimp.gif
 about the idea of the girl opening the door for you....

She's one of the great ones OP. Keeper indeed. Shows that she's not a numb nut broad and is actually thoughtful.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

damn yall going hard on ole boy...if I remember correctly in the old thread everyone was all
pimp.gif
 about the idea of the girl opening the door for you....
yeah I remember that too

laugh.gif
but this thread is the complete opposite

i foresee a future for you in simping.....

LOL all jokes aside, i think you're infatuated with her right now and you're just overthinking it

I forgot about the pure hatred here at my favorite forum.
tired.gif

Everybody has valid points though. I'll just see what happens on the second and third date. I do have a three-date rule so if no buns by date number 3 then I am off.  

Sorry, I am not like you folks that are financing a 2013 Infiniti G37 or something. I'm trying to buy a house and I could care less how I roll up. I'd rather have a roof over my head then sleep inside my car.

You don't have to justify it, I mean I'd take a nice house over a nice car anyways.

What do you drive though? I thought all cars made after 2000 typically had power locks except for extreme budget rides like Nissan Versa and such.

What exactly do you drive? Most cars after say 98 this wouldn't even be possible. My first car was a 96 Hyundai, base model, and even if I unlocked the passenger door with the key manual, the driver's side would unlock automatically. My current car doesn't even have a key hole on the driver's side door. And why do you keep saying "magically open the door," sounded almost like you are trying to condescend to those with better cars than you?

Bronx190.jpg

Aw, how precious.

For real though. It looks like she wants your D. Who's gonna give it to her, huh my man? YOU, that's who.
007SRD_Joe_Lo_Truglio_002.jpg

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

2172.jpg
not to thread de-rail, but did anyone know this kid was doing 10 years for a burglary where a cop was killed?
eek.gif

my man Lillo Brancalo
tired.gif

him and some other dude breaking in to an appartment for some Rx pills right?

yeah him and an older mobster were breaking into a crib for some pills and got into a shoot out with an off duty cop who ended up dying.. his man got life and he's doing 10.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom