When and how did you lose your v-card NT?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

17 on a saturday afternoon after having saturday school

in her house...oh I felt like a man driving back home that day
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
man i used to stay in Saturday school, but anyway i was15 and i spent the night by my friend house and his sister always liked me so i waited til he went to sleep and went to her room and smashed for about 10minute then i came had me feeling like
2zio7e8.jpg

no lie nt my babysitter was 16 and i was 12. my popz left off to go to work and well im pretty sure you know the rest.

It was when I was just around 17... I was talking to this one chick on lunch (4th) hour.... took her to the crib...basement...boom boom room status... made itback to school in time for 6th period with a story to tell and the "
grin.gif
" face on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

no lie nt my babysitter was 16 and i was 12. my popz left off to go to work and well im pretty sure you know the rest.
qxmczk.gif

my momz been locked up since i was 15 and my popz, well i never really met that dude. but as for my auntie && uncle we real cool.
20ijltt.gif

i aint seen my dad since i was 14 so yeah i say i dont know him. nt detectives are strict. nice work though bro.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

qxmczk.gif

my momz been locked up since i was 15 and my popz, well i never really met that dude. but as for my auntie && uncle we real cool.
HERE WE GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

masterhammy23 wrote:
I'm 17 and still a virgin.

Not by choice
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I haven't even been in a relationship

i'm sure you're a cool dude and everything but

FYL.

It's low self-esteem. I could have probably got a girl, but I'll admit it I fear rejection
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by King Beef

qxmczk.gif

HERE WE GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
14jayo1.jpg

Get 'em
roll.gif
roll.gif

qxmczk.gif

20ijltt.gif

This is why this thread is a joke.
The "losing your V-card" conversation is something you talk to with your best buddies face to face.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

masterhammy23 wrote:
I'm 17 and still a virgin.

Not by choice
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I haven't even been in a relationship

i'm sure you're a cool dude and everything but

FYL.

It's low self-esteem. I could have probably got a girl, but I'll admit it I fear rejection
ohwell.gif

the trouble is the first girlfriend. after that, its all cool.
happy.gif

WOoOooOoOoOOW!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

115254feb3ad6a497fb580c28b43f07a6c180a2.gif

I was 15 and smashed two Brazilian dime pieces for like 4 hours straight.And they came like 9 times each.
pimp.gif

qxmczk.gif

my
momz been locked up since i was 15 and my popz, well i never really met
that dude.
but as for my auntie && uncle we real cool.
20ijltt.gif

Swangin-
YouLiedLogo1.jpg

qxmczk.gif

20ijltt.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

WELL DAMN!!! NT detectives stay putting in work

Back
Top Bottom