When are they gonna Retro Air Zoom Flight 98 AKA THE GLOVE?

blacks >>>>>>>>> whites...

blacks are instacop... mega cop... ULTRA TERMINATOR ROBOCOPPED!

Originally Posted by Slacker83

please retro these NIKE, can't wear the OG's
frown.gif

7bc36af1429e3a6d32dbd814eb5fcdb7e4af3350.jpg
Why not? Here's some reassurance. I wear both of these ALL the time. Zero problems.

15czy39.jpg

1ig4xu.jpg

Empowerment
tongue.gif
Never fails.....I'll get "I had those as akid/back in the day". Followed by a huge cheesy grin. By no means do I wear my kicks for reaction but this is much better than the little beasts who tryto size you up because he's jealous of the next man's *insert flavor-of-the-month hype shoe/Jordan made with inferior materials that aren't worthsquat to seasoned enthusiast such as ourselves*.
roll.gif
Keep those Diva-eyesto yourself homie.

the midsole glue is coming apart around the toe and back of the shoe (white gloves), the black pair is abit better but im worried if i wear them out it'lljust fall apart on me>D btw any recommendations on what type of glue to use for this situation? cuz i really want to wear these

Originally Posted by Slacker83

the midsole glue is coming apart around the toe and back of the shoe (white gloves), the black pair is abit better but im worried if i wear them out it'll just fall apart on me>D btw any recommendations on what type of glue to use for this situation? cuz i really want to wear these

Gorilla Glue and Shoe Goo seem to be the most often mentioned around here.

Don't mean to grave dig, but I was thinking about these the other day..any new info on a retro?

^ Plenty of NTers have been clamoring for these for a long time.

If somebody had news, i think it would be posted.

Personally, i doubt Nike have any plans for these.

with the air go lwp finally coming out, i feel these will come and Jesus Christ will bring it to us

ive been waiting on these since 7th grade. My grandmother use to buy me a F***load of sneakers when i was young, and these were the last pair she bought me before she passed.
frown.gif
tired.gif

I know they came out a week or two before christmas, because I had to wait till my birthday (day after christmas) to open them up. Well my grandma died the day after my birthday, and these shoes will forever remind me of her. Copped x 2

yea im really suprised they havent dropped these in 20 colorways....if not this year i'm sure its on the calendar...no way they arent going to milk all the money makers

I would love to see these re-released. GP hs my favorite nike line next to Jordan. id lke to see al of them retroed eventually!

takes me back to the time my older brother bought the white ones brand spankin new when they first came out in 98. He only had them for a month, and he ended up losing them. Awful experience.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

ive been waiting on these since 7th grade. My grandmother use to buy me a F***load of sneakers when i was young, and these were the last pair she bought me before she passed.
frown.gif
tired.gif

I know they came out a week or two before christmas, because I had to wait till my birthday (day after christmas) to open them up. Well my grandma died the day after my birthday, and these shoes will forever remind me of her. Copped x 2
Damn dude.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

frown.gif
tired.gif

Damn dude.
frown.gif

+1

But I'm really suprised these havent been retroed......Have they retroed any of Gary Paytons sigs?

These should've been an ID release replacing the damn Zoom 5's. I don't see a huge movement for these so why not make them customizable.

They would be a dream to ID.
-Shroud color (2 materials, spandex and stretch leather)
-Inner toe color (2 materials, leather and nubuck)
-Swoosh color/accents
-Swoosh border/accents
-Midsole
-Outsole (2 sections)
-Inner shoe
-Shoe liner
-Monkey Paw
-Laces

Back
Top Bottom