When Bus Drivers Strike Back

Apparently this is her

A5CxVMGCAAEmfKw.jpg

uk8hG.jpg

Last edited:
roll.gif
at her playing victim now.....you can't win for losing against these kind of birds 

Hold up this happened back in September? Why is this just going viral now I could have been laughing for weeks now

is this chick really trying to play victim???????????!!!!!!!......once again he didnt have to go so harrrrddd....but you cant blame him, SHE pushed the wrooonggg button....funny how she says shes changed, you asked me he did her a favor, probably gave her the best reality check she could ever have, im sure she'll think twice about disrespecting another person the way she did.

Don't know why she's acting like there's more to it. Considering the original report that came out a few hours ago. She didn't want to pay the fare, another passenger had to step in and pay (you see that in the second video), and she got disrespectful. Plus her past history involving violence?

Last edited:
Don't know why she's acting like there's more to it. Considering the original report that came out a few hours ago. She didn't want to pay the face, another passenger had to step in and pay (you see that in the second video), and she got disrespectful. Plus her past history involving violence?

guaranteed some scumbag lawyer jumped on the case and sued the RTA, reason why in the interview she wont admit she hit him first, sad part is she'll probably reach some sort of settlement.

i love how the news left the out the part where she was hitting him WHILE he was driving

"if something like that escalates i would remove myself quickly"

rightttt dumb *** broad :rofl:

Last edited:
If anybody could get this man's info i would appreciate it so i could donate some money for his lawyers or something.

He has a good chance to win this case given the fact that this hood possum has a checkered past.

There was no way she was shutting the cluck up.

still doesnt change the fact the he was taunting a person that at the very least didnt seem stable. what he thought was gonna happen?
the women was definitely on the wrong, he should had stop the bus and let the cops handled it.
had he done that she would be in jail and he would not be suspended and probably fired.

is this chick really trying to play victim???????????!!!!!!!......once again he didnt have to go so harrrrddd....but you cant blame him, SHE pushed the wrooonggg button....funny how she says shes changed, you asked me he did her a favor, probably gave her the best reality check she could ever have, im sure she'll think twice about disrespecting another person the way she did.
Steezy done came through with the QUOTE of the DECADE!!!

LMAO @ THIS GIF though!!!!

So she punched him in his face and spit on him... Yet she talking about she can't believe a man hit her like that...

What is the psychological sense in that statement. These **** be actin up. :smh:

So she punched him in his face and spit on him... Yet she talking about she can't believe a man hit her like that...

What is the psychological sense in that statement. These **** be actin up.
mean.gif
And these ***** be lettin em

Back
Top Bottom