When did you get your first digital camera?

Nike Jordan

Supporter
What model camera was it? (Canon, Nikon, Kodak, etc.)

What kind of camera was it? (DSLR, point-and-shoot, etc.)

Camera phones don't count.
laugh.gif

What model camera was it? (Canon, Nikon, Kodak, etc.)

What kind of camera was it? (DSLR, point-and-shoot, etc.)

Camera phones don't count.
laugh.gif

I think 2005 also. I got a Nikon point and shoot, then another Nikon, then a Canon, then another Canon, and then a Canon DSLR,......and now I have a Nikon DSLR.

Whenever the Canon Mark 3 comes out, I jumping ship to them yet again.

I think 2005 also. I got a Nikon point and shoot, then another Nikon, then a Canon, then another Canon, and then a Canon DSLR,......and now I have a Nikon DSLR.

Whenever the Canon Mark 3 comes out, I jumping ship to them yet again.

I got my first camera in like 2004, the Olympus Stylus 410, point-and-shoot camera...still takes some pretty nice shots to this day.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I got my first camera in like 2004, the Olympus Stylus 410, point-and-shoot camera...still takes some pretty nice shots to this day.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sony Mavica (sp)

like...3mp, 10x zoom (first digital cam with it) view finder screen in the back, took 3.5in floppies, filmed up to 24 seconds of video at like .3 fps., umm.... so much.
pops paid like... whew....700 i think. i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.

u have no idea how many floppies i have with naked broads on them.
i was 16 at the time, so im sure every picture on them is cp. lmao.
i need to throw that away lol

Sony Mavica (sp)

like...3mp, 10x zoom (first digital cam with it) view finder screen in the back, took 3.5in floppies, filmed up to 24 seconds of video at like .3 fps., umm.... so much.
pops paid like... whew....700 i think. i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.

u have no idea how many floppies i have with naked broads on them.
i was 16 at the time, so im sure every picture on them is cp. lmao.
i need to throw that away lol

Back
Top Bottom