When Do You Know When....?

Its the right time to let a girl meet your parents lol ? im kinda feeling some shorty we've been together for like a year n a half and all she talks aboutis her wanting to meet my parents but im like i dkn about all that what do yall say ?

Are they cross country? How do you go a year and a half and not met them, even on a casual basis?

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

Its the right time to let a girl meet your parents lol ? im kinda feeling some shorty we've been together for like a year n a half and all she talks about is her wanting to meet my parents but im like i dkn about all that what do yall say ?
For your situation I'd say about 7 or 8 months ago
laugh.gif
..... but seriously on the other hand it depends on how special you think the female is to you.

Originally Posted by HLSmooth

She's a side line ho until she meets the rents'

basically.

but damn dude, a year and a half??

please tell us youre 21+ and u dont reside in the same state as your parents..

That's a really long time to be with someone and not meet their parents.

If you're serious about her, just do it already.

It matters your relationship with your parents. Do they mind if you have a girl right now?

I know for me if the girls pretty then my dad wouldn't care when.

Depends, do your parents care if you have a girlfriend for what not. For me, I'd have to keep it a secret for I don't know what reason why. But it hasbeen pretty long so show 'em what lil mama you got.

i've been with my girl for a little over a year now, and shes only met my mom once and still hasnt even met my dad. i dont feel the need to brng her aroundmy parents cause they dont show any interest in her or my relationship.

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

Its the right time to let a girl meet your parents lol ? im kinda feeling some shorty we've been together for like a year n a half and all she talks about is her wanting to meet my parents but im like i dkn about all that what do yall say ?
"kinda feeling some shorty" ....after a year and a half, really? that says a lot about why she hasn't metthem

damn i met my girls parents before we even started going out. she met mine before even that, youre moving sloooooow

lol don't do it. Do it when you put a ring on her finger. You don't want your parents to really like her because if you break up with her all yourother girl friends will be compared to her.

You also never know if your parents will hate her. That could mess up your relationship with her.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

lol don't do it. Do it when you put a ring on her finger. You don't want your parents to really like her because if you break up with her all your other girl friends will be compared to her.

You also never know if your parents will hate her. That could mess up your relationship with her.
No way, I wanted to know what kind of in laws I was going to have. Plus like you said, not only can is mess up a relationship it can mess up amarriage. Sooner better than later, if family dynamics are going to cause things to go south

Lol she's the girl in my avi... but ye I dkn if I want to cus with females you never know if their the right right one just yet after a year n a half and Ithink if ima bring sum home it better b the one but she keeps wanting me 2 meet mines

Back
Top Bottom