When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Thanks Ray, I look forward to the answer. Would love to order a pair, as long as they look like the finishline and NBA store ones with the large star. Without the Large star, they look nothing like the olympic shorts.
The pictures we have up are wrong, so we will be taking new pictures of the shorts and putting them up later this week.

EastbayRep - Ray

Yes, non-two tone authentic shorts will release.

That will make it 5 pairs of $80 shorts that I will have to buy (Retro, Exhibition Games aka Two-Tones Home and Away, Olympic Games Home and Away).

Thanks Nike.

:smh:

Yes, non-two tone authentic shorts will release.
That will make it 5 pairs of $80 shorts that I will have to buy (Retro, Exhibition Games aka Two-Tones Home and Away, Olympic Games Home and Away).
Thanks Nike.
mean.gif
my too........a lot of cash......nike is swelling in their pants

Some of My KobeXUSA gear.

Was able to meet him and he signed my jersey, too bad its a swingman and his intials only sig.  It is what it is...

Last edited:
I ordered the Jordan retro jersey tee from NBA.com and it has yet to ship.

anybody have their nba.com orders ship yet?

Not sure about the tees, but I ordered an authentic kevin durant away jersey a couple of weeks back then they cancelled my order 4-5 days later. Give it some time, but my guess is that if it hasn't shipped within the 4-5 days that you placed your order then it's probable that it's cancelled.

How do the authentic jerseys fit? Specifically speaking from a 6'3", 180 (and gaining) guy.

@RELLEY

Sometimes when you post the URL to a image to upload it does what happened to you (at least this is the case for me). Just go to your profile and upload the picture to some sort of album and then post them in the thread, should work for you then.

this stuff is selling pretty well it seems.  HOH in Cherry Hill had a whole section/display/racks of of Dream Team stuff along with current LBJ, Kobe, Durant jerseys last week.  I went in there yesterday to get the dream team shorts and there's nothing left, no jerseys, no shorts, nothing.  I think they might have had a couple of t-shirts left...
Depends where you are. This stuff is sitting at some places. It'll be at the outlets shortly so if you haven't gotten your stuff yet, you better do so before the Olympics end.

nbastore.com is a joke. I ordered a shooting shirt from them back on July 13 and it was supposed to be here by now and they have no clue when they will be getting it. What a joke. I just ended up canceling it. Hopefully someone else gets them.

No inside info folks ...

If I am wrong, I am wrong ...

But let's just wait and see what drops in August!

The NBAStore was taking forever to ship out my shirts so I decided to cancel my order as well.

I also contacted Nike and the NBAStore asking them if they were going to restock any of the authentic jerseys and they've said that the authentics were extremely limited and that they don't plan on a second batch.  Really disappointing to hear.

Last edited:
Hey Eastbay Rep,

I noticed that the Federation jacket (#2651852) is a different image than the one on Nikestore.com

2 questions:  Are the logos/letters patches? and is the left arm patch the new USA basketball logo (as seen on Eastbay) or the old USA logo (as seen on NDC)?

Thanks!

nike just tweeted that the Dream Team Destroyer jacket is releasing tomorrow...
I love both colors but I think I'll get more wears out of this black/gold jacket over the blue one... Hmm, decisions decisions....

does anyone know if a UK size medium short is the same as US size medium short?

nbastore.com is a joke. I ordered a shooting shirt from them back on July 13 and it was supposed to be here by now and they have no clue when they will be getting it. What a joke. I just ended up canceling it. Hopefully someone else gets them.
yeah i ordered my durant shooting shirt on july 21 and i got tracking for it a few days ago. its scheduled to be delivered thursday. ill post pics for you guys once it comes in.

Back
Top Bottom