When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Bought some of the 08 Olympic stuff after the games at the outlets. Hoping to do the same this year with same of the USA Basketball gear.

After seeing the women play yesterday I had a feeling the men were gonna switch to the other shorts. Nice job Nike

^

I kinda liked the shorts with the navy back.

What did the women wear? I watched the game but didnt pay attention to their shorts now lol.

They wore the white with red sides. They also dropped the 2 tone shorts
I don't care that much but why not sell the "authentic" for all the ones they are wearing? I like getting the "authentic" version of what teams I like are wearing when possible. Oh well.

Nike probably had Team USA wear the two tones during exhibition so they could sell. What I don't get is why they didn't release authentics for the ones they're wearing right now.

Im trying to get authentic China shorts, i hope nike drops those. The non-two tones have been dropped already at random places outside of NDC. Eastbay rep, are yall going to get the USA or any other country authentic shorts in??

Anybody else slightly disappointed that pretty much every Nike team in the olympics has the same uniform design? Like they used a high school block format.

Anybody else slightly disappointed that pretty much every Nike team in the olympics has the same uniform design? Like they used a high school block format.
i noticed that a couple of months ago and i was dissappointed, but im over it now. Im more worried about the actually games and how im gonna get the gear i actually like.

That track jacket above is not a track jacket ... It is the USA Team Shooting jacket. Probably will not release, but time will tell.

If Nike drops the non two tone authentics in August, I am going to be heated and I have a feeling they will.

I think Nike has yet to release all the USAB gear. Just my 2 cents.

I just knew they had to stop wearing those two-tone shorts. They were hideous with the jersey. 

I need the authentic version of the navy now. 
nerd.gif
 Already started to give up on an authentic Durant in small.

Im trying to get authentic China shorts, i hope nike drops those. The non-two tones have been dropped already at random places outside of NDC. Eastbay rep, are yall going to get the USA or any other country authentic shorts in??

We currently have the USA shorts available at the following link: http://bit.ly/Lt9uP9

However, it looks like our orders for other countries' shorts have been canceled. Sorry for any inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Back
Top Bottom