When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

I love both colors but I think I'll get more wears out of this black/gold jacket over the blue one... Hmm, decisions decisions....
Put my order in yesterday on NDC. I had a 15% off code and a nice sized GC from my birthday. Prefer the Black/Gold over the Navy, but it's close...

Looking to get the destroyer jacket in the blue/white, but no one seems to have it. does this come out next week or is it just sold out all the way around? for anyone who has seen it does it run true to size? (either color)

- if I get this jacket and I and to trade for something ,would cool grey 11's retroed a few years a ago be a fair swap??? deadstock of course...

I love both colors but I think I'll get more wears out of this black/gold jacket over the blue one... Hmm, decisions decisions....
Put my order in yesterday on NDC. I had a 15% off code and a nice sized GC from my birthday. Prefer the Black/Gold over the Navy, but it's close...
Nice. I decided to wait for the Blue/White one. Also they ran out of my size L for the Black/Gold so it made my decision easier. 

Do you happen to know sizing on these? I know every jacket is different, but since this one is a Wool/Leather destroyer, does it run big? I tried on the Lebron destroyer from 2011, and it seemed to fit TTS. But the sleeves weren't leather on that one. Thanks in advance.

not gonna lie that warmup is nice.

is it more like a sweatshirt or larger and baggy? :nerd:

Anywhere I can get a Westbrook replica jersey in navy? Theres a few sites online but I dont know if they are trustworthy or not.

Apparently theres an authentic d-wade 2012 olympic jersey for sale on ndc europe lol. interesting...

Last edited:
Nice. I decided to wait for the Blue/White one. Also they ran out of my size L for the Black/Gold so it made my decision easier. 

Do you happen to know sizing on these? I know every jacket is different, but since this one is a Wool/Leather destroyer, does it run big? I tried on the Lebron destroyer from 2011, and it seemed to fit TTS. But the sleeves weren't leather on that one. Thanks in advance.
The leather Destroyer jackets have more of an athletic cut to them, so if you want it to fit a little loose you should go a size up. I can say that the LeBron Destroyer does run a little bigger than my leather ones though.

The leather Destroyer jackets have more of an athletic cut to them, so if you want it to fit a little loose you should go a size up. I can say that the LeBron Destroyer does run a little bigger than my leather ones though.
Thx for the info fam. Prob guna size up. 

Hmm, looks like the black destroyer got pulled from NDC? Maybe blue/white going up soon?

Any info on the crew? I only see the tees online. Thanks

The NIKE DREAM TEAM DESTROYER in Navy & White is AMAZING! I was able to source one out at the Nike Town in Portland and SF.

It's true to size and runes a tad big, I usually wear a M in any Nike Sportswear, But I didn't want to risk not getting it and ordered a Small and Medium. My Small arrived today and it fits so well! I'm 5'8 and 162 and a 32 wist. I'm older now and like my stuff more fitted. You can wear the Medium if you want a baggy look.

Once I get the Medium, I post them both up to see the difference.

But man this jacket is legit and may I say worth everything they are asking for?!??!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom