When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

shooting shirt has name in a arch ?..........it is straight on the ones the players wear ..........
indifferent.gif
am i wrong here ?.....do the retail versions have the name on the back in a curved arch ?

i heard they release US olympic jersey for CP3 and westbrook but still no Dwill???? :smh: >:

The NIKE DREAM TEAM DESTROYER in Navy & White is AMAZING! I was able to source one out at the Nike Town in Portland and SF.

It's true to size and runes a tad big, I usually wear a M in any Nike Sportswear, But I didn't want to risk not getting it and ordered a Small and Medium. My Small arrived today and it fits so well! I'm 5'8 and 162 and a 32 wist. I'm older now and like my stuff more fitted. You can wear the Medium if you want a baggy look.

Once I get the Medium, I post them both up to see the difference.

But man this jacket is legit and may I say worth everything they are asking for?!??!?!?!
Mine just got shipped from NDC this morning. Can't wait til it gets here.

i heard they release US olympic jersey for CP3 and westbrook but still no Dwill???? :smh: >:

Are you talking about the replicas? They had a few players in the replica on USA Basketball, including D Will, but I'm waiting for the authentics.

DWill was on the USA Basketball site in a replica about a week ago. It is gone last that I checked. Even the Jersey Shirt is gone.

A lot of the Nike stuff will go on sale immediately after the Olympics. Sites like Nike, Finishline, etc may wait a while but even Eastbay has lowered some the t-shirts down about 6 dollars or so.

DWill was on the USA Basketball site in a replica about a week ago. It is gone last that I checked. Even the Jersey Shirt is gone.

Yeah it was gone pretty quick. Makes me wonder if it actually sold out or if orders were cancelled cause they never got them. I feel like player wise things have been pretty limited compared to FIBA 10 and Oly 08.

Head's up Miami heads, Looks like UNKNWN just received the Dream Team Destroyer. 

jersey is fake

i don't think authentics or the replicas had a stitched USA flag, but other than that the cut is all wrong and quality is bad

just got my non-two toned USA authentics delivered.

got this delivered to the UK on my way through. snapped a really quick picture.

Got 2 t shirts and a hoodie delivered today. Not sure if I will keep the hoodie, its nice but don't see it worth $ 90

I ended up scooping a LBJ away replica. These jerseys are so damn long though. Anyone have a luck taking it to a tailor to shorten it?

I ended up scooping a LBJ away replica. These jerseys are so damn long though. Anyone have a luck taking it to a tailor to shorten it?

its easy it get it fixed, find a good tailor and should cost you a few bucks to snip a few inches off.

^

Will it still have the side cuts? You know how the side of the USA jerseys has a red V kinda cut to it. Snipping a few inches will mess that up right?

Back
Top Bottom