When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

can anybody post a picture of the various shorts that Team USA has worn during the trials, qualifications and olympic games! Apparently it seem to be 3 to 4 different shorts!

^^^Look a few pages back

If anyone wants to pick me up some authentic shorts off Euro site PM me. I will compensate for your time

Sorry if this has been answered but can anyone provide info/link on authentic nike USA basketball jerseys (Bryant, Durant) WITHOUT the "CD (Chuck Daly)" patch. Do they exist? I've only seen "authentic" jerseys for $120 WITH the CD patch, but those are the authentic retros. I'm looking for authentics with the USA flag.

::edit:: just checked the NDC.UK site and I guess I'm looking for the Hyper Elite jerseys. am I right? If so, where have they been available in the U.S.?

Last edited:
is the mens team ever going to wear red jerseys. i like the red shorts the womens team have been wearing and want to buy them

Hey guys... member from back in the day (JordanXI2001) with a new username...

Figured I'd share these because well... I have a problem. Oh yeah, and the Windrunner is coming tomorrow. I'll make sure to take some pics of that.

\

I was just wondering if anybody ordered stuff of the USA basketball shop. I ordered a BG jersey t-shirt and a Jordan dream team shirt and they have yet to ship, and they charged my card as soon as I placed the order which kinda irked me.

The United States of America crewneck Lebron has on is $120!! I cant let myself cop at that price just like I cant let myself cop the destroyer but I really hope the crewneck goes on sale. At $120 it has to.

The United States of America crewneck Lebron has on is $120!! I cant let myself cop at that price just like I cant let myself cop the destroyer but I really hope the crewneck goes on sale. At $120 it has to.
yeah, must be nice to be a sponsored athlete......get everything you want............for free !......
laugh.gif

Last edited:
shooting jersey name should not be arched
Hey guys... member from back in the day (JordanXI2001) with a new username...

Figured I'd share these because well... I have a problem. Oh yeah, and the Windrunner is coming tomorrow. I'll make sure to take some pics of that.

\

Haven't been keeping up with this thread lately....did I completely miss my chance at the White hat or is there still a chance of restock?
I've been looking for a restock of the White hat myself. Unfortunately I missed out the first time around. I'll post a link here if I see it pop up anywhere. I need that hat

Thanks man! It was on NDC on Saturday I believe but I didn't know how in demand they were! By the time I clicked to add to cart it was gone. haha

Back
Top Bottom