When is Nike going to re-release the GLOVES???

They've retroed way worse things than this.  I don't know if we'll ever see them but if we do, the black pair is mine.

The "Why the !@# haven't we seen a retro yet?" list:
* Gloves
* Air Max Pillars
* Air Max 96's
* Air Max 98's
* SC Trainer 2's
* Olympic Air More Uptempos
* Air Force V's
* Unlimiteds
* Huarache Trainer 2's (no laces)

the list goes on...  I used to think we'd eventually see a retro of all the classic stuff but when they re-retro things that sold only so-so just a year or two ago, I question who decides on this stuff and what their idea of "classic" is.

Gloves = Dope shoe.

but they would flop if released today .

Could be the reason why nike hasn't done a retro

when are people going to learn to use the search bar?

when is this question going to stop popping up?

Originally Posted by rocman23

when are people going to learn to use the search bar?

when is this question going to stop popping up?

Same thing happened with the Penny II and the Griffey Max I.  Nike finally answered with some on point retros.  Let's get the Gloves goin.......and the SC II.

yup, should've retroed these back when GP was playin for Miami,he wore the blk/red cw Gloves.
definetely one of my fav bball shoes of all time, the design is timeless imo
934166463d3cd3eec042a058524900e36f580d4b.pjpg

^^^^^^That pic hurt my feelings...All those GP's have slipped away from me on ebay at some point....SMH.... Bring back the GP line Nike please..

Eric Avar went hard on the GPs, the shroud, the "engine" design, the monkey paw, the light mesh...man.
pimp.gif
I remember the first KICKS magazine with KG on the cover had an article on EA and he was wearing the GPs.

Hopefully...never. They really aren't old enough to be considered vintage, as OGfiend stated. You can't rock a pair of gloves well with jeans where as you could easily rock some dunks or some jordan ivs with jeans.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Eric Avar went hard on the GPs, the shroud, the "engine" design, the monkey paw, the light mesh...man.
pimp.gif
I remember the first KICKS magazine with KG on the cover had an article on EA and he was wearing the GPs.

Didn't Tate Kuerbis work on them too?

Back
Top Bottom