When is T-Mac/Yao gonna pull a Kobe?

socalxbucks

Banned
by calling out his teammates and demand to be traded if Houston don't find better teammates. I can see the frustration on their faces especially Yao, Scolais getting alright. But their point guards are horrible (Rafer, Mike James, Head) these guys small heads which is why their basketball IQ's are really low.They don't even have reliable three-point shooters. When Yao get doubled or tripled, he passes out to the other man, most likely Rafer, and he always missat the 3-point line. I cringe everytime this man shoots. Send these dudes to Europe, get Dee Brown or someone else.

Houston has loads of talent. one of the most talented in the league (on paper). their only flaw is the PG spot.

their 3 point shooters are actually pretty good.
James is a volume shooter but he seems to knock down a few 3s per game.
Head is a one dimensional 3 point shooter
Alston will hit a few in the game
Battier is a solid 3 baller
Bonzi can stroke
Healthy Tmac can be lights out.

There is plenty of talent on this team...they realyl can't ask for more when Tmac is i nthe lineup.

LOL. Then I guess you just started watching Rockets basketball a few days ago for the first time in your life.

Lakers and Rockets fans on NT are usually on the same page
laugh.gif
Prolly why those game postsare always the best

(Rafer, Mike James, Head) these guys small heads which is why their basketball IQ's are really low
In that case Jason Kidd's son is going to be a hell of a player
laugh.gif

He might be better than his dad.

as long as TMac & Yao stay healthy and the role players play their roles, they will make playoffs and could be a sleeper to upset.

houston has so much talent.
the players will find their stroke.
if they can keep the defensive intensity they had under van gundy, they're going to be a problem.

Originally Posted by elhombreAIR

(Rafer, Mike James, Head) these guys small heads which is why their basketball IQ's are really low
In that case Jason Kidd's son is going to be a hell of a player
laugh.gif

He might be better than his dad.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bonzi cant stroke, this is the guy that can only make layups if someone fouls him. Dude missed like two open, under the goal put backs yesterday
Yao needs to be mean and go crazy like D-Ho.
Our guards are start playing like doo doo.
But even after that I dont think Tmac and Yao would never leave the team due to frustration

Originally Posted by SocalxBucks

by calling out his teammates and demand to be traded if Houston don't find better teammates. I can see the frustration on their faces especially Yao, Scola is getting alright. But their point guards are horrible (Rafer, Mike James, Head) these guys small heads which is why their basketball IQ's are really low. They don't even have reliable three-point shooters. When Yao get doubled or tripled, he passes out to the other man, most likely Rafer, and he always miss at the 3-point line. I cringe everytime this man shoots. Send these dudes to Europe, get Dee Brown or someone else.

lakers have plenty of talent bro.
yao has been EXPOSED the past few games as a superstar b/c he is not. he can't carry a team w/o yao. tmac is still the do-it-all for the rox as hecontinues to lead the L in usage rating at 33, the 2nd best u ask is kobe at 30.5.

eventually the rox will pull it together. they're just gelling way to slow right now (but remember, tmac had the team 6-2 b4 he went out so he can keepthem steady)

but
sick.gif
@ u tellin them to pull a kobe. the lakers are legit dawg.

Back
Top Bottom