When is T-Mac/Yao gonna pull a Kobe?

its only because tmac is out that you think the team is in tumoil. when those two are on the court its lights out for the rest of the league

I want Houston to do well and all but they're seriously THE MOST overrated TEAM in the NBA. I don't believe they are championship contenders due totheir inconsistency.

Everyone always says, "they have soooooo much talent, etc." Really? If they had so much talent, you'd THINK they can win just ONE game at theVERY least without Tmac.

Or you'd THINK they wouldn't set the playoff record for having the LEAST production out of a team in NBA history(last year against Utah). What was it? Four players scored the ENTIRE game for that team?

lakers have plenty of talent bro.

I would say they have about the same amount as the Rockets. Yao puts them "slightly" over the top but as you can see, Yao can't even get ONE winwithout Tmac on the floor, and i'm not just talking about this three game stretch they had neither.

why can't tmac-teams win without tmac?
roll.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Are ya'll really trying to compare the Rockets talent to The lakers. U put kobe on that team there in the WCF easily. They have the 2nd best center in theleague. Battier & Wells who can both score and are very efficient on defense. The mix of Rafer, James, and Luther are about equal to the lakers if notbetter. And There PF situation is much better.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Are ya'll really trying to compare the Rockets talent to The lakers. U put kobe on that team there in the WCF easily. They have the 2nd best center in the league. Battier & Wells who can both score and are very efficient on defense. The mix of Rafer, James, and Luther are about equal to the lakers if not better. And There PF situation is much better.

they're just losing b/c tmac is out dawg. dude is just frustrated. tmac is gonna take this team to the WCF
pimp.gif
. tmac comes back wednesday and everything will be fine.
we were 6-1 not too long ago and were STRUGGLIN
roll.gif

tmac out = losing, what's new.

yao has been DISAPPOINTING as the lead guy. no one should EVER question if tmac is the man on this team or not. this is no shaq-kobe. it's all tmac.

U put kobe on that team there in the WCF easily.
LOL...here goes another "if Kobe...." We've already seen what happened when the other "If Kobes" actually cametrue.
laugh.gif

The mix of Rafer, James, and Luther are about equal to the lakers if not better. And There PF situation is much better.
You CAN'T be serious? So you'd take rafer, luther and mike james over D Fish and Farmar? Wow.

And how is their PF situation MUCH better? If anything they are equal, or Houston slightly better with the only thing making them slightly better being thepotential of Scola. Turiaf is a better version of Hayes, both are hustle players but Turiaf can actually shoot. Scola JUST started to ball so we'll seeif that holds up.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

yao has been EXPOSED the past few games as a superstar b/c he is not. he can't carry a team w/o yao. tmac is still the do-it-all for the rox as he continues to lead the L in usage rating at 33, the 2nd best u ask is kobe at 30.5.

eventually the rox will pull it together. they're just gelling way to slow right now (but remember, tmac had the team 6-2 b4 he went out so he can keep them steady)

but
sick.gif
@ u tellin them to pull a kobe. the lakers are legit dawg.

Centers can't carry the team because they get doubled or tripled everytime (well at least, the good centers), that's why you need outside threatswho can shoot threes and free Yao so he can go 1on1.
they're just losing b/c tmac is out dawg. dude is just frustrated. tmac is gonna take this team to the WCF
pimp.gif
roll.gif

yao has been DISAPPOINTING as the lead guy. no one should EVER question if tmac is the man on this team or not. this is no shaq-kobe. it's all tmac.
yea if it's all Tmac, then why is Yao untradeable? according to you Tmac is the face of the Rockets
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SocalxBucks

yao has been EXPOSED the past few games as a superstar b/c he is not. he can't carry a team w/o yao. tmac is still the do-it-all for the rox as he continues to lead the L in usage rating at 33, the 2nd best u ask is kobe at 30.5.

eventually the rox will pull it together. they're just gelling way to slow right now (but remember, tmac had the team 6-2 b4 he went out so he can keep them steady)

but
sick.gif

Centers can't carry the team because they get doubled or tripled everytime (well at least, the good centers), that's why you need outside threats who can shoot threes and free Yao so he can go 1on1.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

yea if it's all Tmac, then why is Yao untradeable? according to you Tmac is the face of the Rockets
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

centers can. KG at least brings his team to borderline playoffs or playoff level. i think duncan w/ this roster can lead this team to near bordelrineplayoffs. yao is just not mobile enough to beat fronting defenses. duncan can step out. the old shaq can just get the alley oop (u do know the lakers had abetter winning % w/ shaq w/o kobe then kobe w/o shaq right).
the reason houston won't trade yao - well, let's look at the value of the franchisesince yao came. it's still a business after all.

but
sick.gif

Centers can't carry the team because they get doubled or tripled everytime (well at least, the good centers), that's why you need outside threats who can shoot threes and free Yao so he can go 1on1.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

centers can. KG at least brings his team to borderline playoffs or playoff level. i think duncan w/ this roster can lead this team to near bordelrine playoffs. yao is just not mobile enough to beat fronting defenses. duncan can step out. the old shaq can just get the alley oop (u do know the lakers had a better winning % w/ shaq w/o kobe then kobe w/o shaq right).
the reason houston won't trade yao - well, let's look at the value of the franchise since yao came. it's still a business after all.

Sir, I didn't know KG and Duncan were centers. Last time I checked, they were power forwards. Did you see the last Spurs/Rockets game? Duncan can'tpost up on Yao and in the 4th quarter, Yao had three straight jumpers over Duncan and he couldn't do anything about it. But most of the time, Hayes andScola guarded Duncan.

but
sick.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

centers can. KG at least brings his team to borderline playoffs or playoff level. i think duncan w/ this roster can lead this team to near bordelrine playoffs. yao is just not mobile enough to beat fronting defenses. duncan can step out. the old shaq can just get the alley oop (u do know the lakers had a better winning % w/ shaq w/o kobe then kobe w/o shaq right).
the reason houston won't trade yao - well, let's look at the value of the franchise since yao came. it's still a business after all.

Sir, I didn't know KG and Duncan were centers. Last time I checked, they were power forwards. Did you see the last Spurs/Rockets game? Duncan can't post up on Yao and in the 4th quarter, Yao had three straight jumpers over Duncan and he couldn't do anything about it. But most of the time, Hayes and Scola guarded Duncan.

1-on-1 w/ no fronting, yao is a beast. yao had those 3 straight jumpers when duncan guarded him 1-on-1 and didn't try to front him.

but i'm talking about yao's inability to do anything and is basically a bum v. FRONTING DEFENSES and apparently every team is going to do that nowseeing how he can't get the ball as much w/o it or when he does, all he can do is jack up a J, fallaway, or turn it over.

hopefully when tmac returns, he can do the pick and roll to free yao up.

that's why i say w/ duncan, he can step out and hit that mid-range J. shaq, u can just alley oop it up. yao is too slow for fronting defenses

dont try arguing with buc. dude is one of the biggest riders OF ANY TEAM PERIOD. dude will post why the rockets will win the championship and how tmac isbetter then kobe even with the injuries.....pathetic.

Houston has loads of talent. one of the most talented in the league (on paper). their only flaw is the PG spot.
Failed to be accurate.

I don't know which player you think is talented.
I mean Bonzi Wells can't shoot to save his life.
Hayes? Whos that
Francis is a cancer.
Scola is decent.
Battier is a solid role player.
But no one can really score besides Tmac and Yao.
Mike James can score 20pts by taking 35shots.
Maybe you think that's the talent you see.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

aepps20:
Does Francis even play?

no, he doesn't play, he's been inactivated

....why?

that's a very good question

yeah they need to play francis more, injury prone t-mac always makes me nervous, an injury can be pulled any minute

Back
Top Bottom