When it comes down to video games, what's the hardest boss that you ever came across?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

lebron james on 2k11

Man I almost beat a cheeser this morning with the Cavs vs. the Heat. LeBron finished with like 6. Get this, damn Mike Miller was hitting contested 3 pointers on the move. Pissed me off. He had 16 points. Mike Miller won dude the game. I was pissed off because I contained Wade and Bron, and that is without using a zone defense like everyone does in 2K Online

Mike is that DUDE
pimp.gif
that 90 3 rating makes him damn near unstoppable. Miller off a screen = 3 pts every time.

Don't know the boss name but the last one you have to kill in House of the dead 2...could never pass it.

Don't know the boss name but the last one you have to kill in House of the dead 2...could never pass it.

Originally Posted by hotshots24

TickTock.jpg
could never beat this guy 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Diddy Kong Racing

I used to totally kill my friends in that game and set ridiculous time attack times.  I look back and realize I should've mastered the art of power-sliding...would've been able to set even crazier times.

TickTock.jpg
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Diddy Kong Racing

I used to totally kill my friends in that game and set ridiculous time attack times.  I look back and realize I should've mastered the art of power-sliding...would've been able to set even crazier times.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

TickTock.jpg
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Diddy Kong Racing

glasses.gif
 exactlyyyy, powersliding is swear you can shave off a bunch of seconds, i remember on the first level, if i wasnt boosting up on the arrows, i was power sliding. Never was i straight.

TickTock.jpg
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Diddy Kong Racing

glasses.gif
 exactlyyyy, powersliding is swear you can shave off a bunch of seconds, i remember on the first level, if i wasnt boosting up on the arrows, i was power sliding. Never was i straight.

Originally Posted by Mister916

TickTock.jpg
laugh.gif
If that is from Diddy Kong, that is one of the more underrated games on N64. People wrote it off as a Mario Kart clone but I actually didn't like MK64. I loved that game and I did beat TT.
I hated TT, dude was impossible to catch on a plane. Diddy Kong racing was great, the different vehicles and the tracks were amazing.
Definitely underrated.  Game was a lot of fun to play back then.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

TickTock.jpg
laugh.gif
If that is from Diddy Kong, that is one of the more underrated games on N64. People wrote it off as a Mario Kart clone but I actually didn't like MK64. I loved that game and I did beat TT.
I hated TT, dude was impossible to catch on a plane. Diddy Kong racing was great, the different vehicles and the tracks were amazing.
Definitely underrated.  Game was a lot of fun to play back then.
pimp.gif

TickTock.jpg
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Diddy Kong Racing

glasses.gif
Ahh the zippers (the things you drove over or flew through to gain speed)...

I went and checked this link out...Diddy Kong Racing lap time records
laugh.gif

I dunno if this involves tales of the duck because some of these times are just
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

http://www.vgr-fr.com/index.php5?c=groupe&id=754

TickTock.jpg
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Diddy Kong Racing

glasses.gif
Ahh the zippers (the things you drove over or flew through to gain speed)...

I went and checked this link out...Diddy Kong Racing lap time records
laugh.gif

I dunno if this involves tales of the duck because some of these times are just
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

http://www.vgr-fr.com/index.php5?c=groupe&id=754

Everybody named all the good ones but one of my toughest video game opponents was Lugia in pokemon Gold. I had wasted my masterball on Ho-oH because i didnt know both of them would be in the game. So catching Lugia without the master ball was a @%**$. i eventually got him after some sleepless summer nights, countless restarts of my gameboy and running through a pack of AA batteries.

Everybody named all the good ones but one of my toughest video game opponents was Lugia in pokemon Gold. I had wasted my masterball on Ho-oH because i didnt know both of them would be in the game. So catching Lugia without the master ball was a @%**$. i eventually got him after some sleepless summer nights, countless restarts of my gameboy and running through a pack of AA batteries.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Club29

this thread begins and ends with Emerald Weapon

has anyone ever actually defeated emerald weapon?
Both Emerald and Ruby are easy once you figure out what to do.
I pretty much completed everything there is to possibly do in that game.
laugh.gif
Same here, I think when taking on any of the weapons from FFVII it's more about preparation than the actual fight it self. With the right lvl and materia combination the fight is pretty much a walk in the park.

I'll tell you what is tough to do, get a character to have an HP of 7777, I knew someone that leveled up his character to a specific level and had the right combo of materias so that his max hp was exactly 7777. Walked into the fight with Emerald and Ruby and just kept attacking while the weapons just stood there and took it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Same here, I think when taking on any of the weapons from FFVII it's more about preparation than the actual fight it self. With the right lvl and materia combination the fight is pretty much a walk in the park.

I'll tell you what is tough to do, get a character to have an HP of 7777, I knew someone that leveled up his character to a specific level and had the right combo of materias so that his max hp was exactly 7777. Walked into the fight with Emerald and Ruby and just kept attacking while the weapons just stood there and took it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Knights of the Round and Mime is your friend.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Knights of the Round and Mime is your friend.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Fire leo in viewtiful joe ... took me dumb long to figure out his weakness
I find it hard to believe someone has beat this game...it's ridiculous from what I remember playing it
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Fire leo in viewtiful joe ... took me dumb long to figure out his weakness
I find it hard to believe someone has beat this game...it's ridiculous from what I remember playing it
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom