When it comes down to video games, what's the hardest boss that you ever came across?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

It took me all the way until college to witness someone take this man down...
71.gif

CUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still haven't beat this gold tooth negro
laugh.gif
But beat Mr. Dream so many times. I think Nintendo lowered the level on Mr. Dream or something. Mike Tyson i HATE YOU
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

It took me all the way until college to witness someone take this man down...
71.gif

CUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still haven't beat this gold tooth negro
laugh.gif
But beat Mr. Dream so many times. I think Nintendo lowered the level on Mr. Dream or something. Mike Tyson i HATE YOU
mad.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Nightmare Train on Tekken 6 is just plain stupid

QFT!!! i had luck when devil jin came he did this jumpkick and he missed and fell of the train!!

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Nightmare Train on Tekken 6 is just plain stupid

QFT!!! i had luck when devil jin came he did this jumpkick and he missed and fell of the train!!

Fat Joe-Def Jam Fight for N.Y. A lot of guys were complaining at school about this one. Makes no sense when he gets yolked in real life by Papoose.
General Kim-True Crime:Streets of L.A. Never beat him, never want to try again.
Rainbow Road-Mario Kart Double Dash- ILLoquent and I would get in first place in every race for the All Cup tour except for the last map, the rainbow one. Blue shells coming at the end of the last EVERY TIME.
Shadow of the Colossus- The entire game. Finding them, figuring out how to kill them, and then attempting to kill them. It was more time consuming than difficult I felt.
Mecha Drago- Mother 3- I had no problem looking up a guide for this one, too difficult too early in the game.
Event Mode #51:Giga Bowser,Mewto,and Ganondorf- Super Smash Bros Melee- 
indifferent.gif

Levels without your F.L.U.D.D. pack in Super Mario Galaxy- P.I.T.A.!!!
Punchinello - Super Mario RPG for SNES- I didn't know better, you have to attack him and only him, none of his cronies.
I can't think of anymore.

Fat Joe-Def Jam Fight for N.Y. A lot of guys were complaining at school about this one. Makes no sense when he gets yolked in real life by Papoose.
General Kim-True Crime:Streets of L.A. Never beat him, never want to try again.
Rainbow Road-Mario Kart Double Dash- ILLoquent and I would get in first place in every race for the All Cup tour except for the last map, the rainbow one. Blue shells coming at the end of the last EVERY TIME.
Shadow of the Colossus- The entire game. Finding them, figuring out how to kill them, and then attempting to kill them. It was more time consuming than difficult I felt.
Mecha Drago- Mother 3- I had no problem looking up a guide for this one, too difficult too early in the game.
Event Mode #51:Giga Bowser,Mewto,and Ganondorf- Super Smash Bros Melee- 
indifferent.gif

Levels without your F.L.U.D.D. pack in Super Mario Galaxy- P.I.T.A.!!!
Punchinello - Super Mario RPG for SNES- I didn't know better, you have to attack him and only him, none of his cronies.
I can't think of anymore.

For some strange reason, Riku from the first Kingdom Hearts at Hollow Bastion. I had to level the @%## of out Sora

For some strange reason, Riku from the first Kingdom Hearts at Hollow Bastion. I had to level the @%## of out Sora

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

yo mom's
tired.gif
Spoiler [+]
The un-stable creature wouldn't die

are you trying to be $#*@$*# funny $%$+$?

i'm ya pops fool.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

yo mom's
tired.gif
Spoiler [+]
The un-stable creature wouldn't die

are you trying to be $#*@$*# funny $%$+$?

i'm ya pops fool.

I forgot what tony hawk it was, but I grabbed it when it came to Xbox 360.......but at the very end of the career mode you had to race some dude...(your created character) and it was COMPLICATED as HECK....it didn't help that dude was extra fast and he was just burning you on the skateboard...man i tried and tried and I just couldn't catch dude.

I forgot what tony hawk it was, but I grabbed it when it came to Xbox 360.......but at the very end of the career mode you had to race some dude...(your created character) and it was COMPLICATED as HECK....it didn't help that dude was extra fast and he was just burning you on the skateboard...man i tried and tried and I just couldn't catch dude.

Back
Top Bottom