019af1953f56ad1648cd4bec02359df49.jpg

The audacity of this dude Lebron...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dude at top right face looks like he just walked in on him smashing his daughter.

Lebron-Cavs-Bench.jpg

I remember these highlights. My man bottom right in the suit and glasses was TIGHT all the way through
roll.gif

Still don't think the reaction to him is as bad as Michaels in Canada (specifically Montreal)
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

It's like he's clueless in regards to handling business. He wants to be a good guy but he shot himself in the foot.

S/n I still smile at the fact that the heat lost last year.

the fact I still am a fan of this guy is crazy..I miss this guy in a Cavs jersey..I swear from the time dude straight disrespected warrensville in the hs playoffs till the time he left..he was more than human in Cleveland matter of fact he still is..I saw him at Cedar Point in August of 2010 and people were showing him love.. But He made my generation proud to be from Cleveland..Damn man I remember like it was yesterday when dude actually lived downtown Cleveland in one of the hotels in public square

Ok im done with my emotional fan rant

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Look at dude in the orange
laugh.gif

This was his A
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
Not Given moment.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The funniest part is Wally Zerbiack standing right at middle of that crowd
roll.gif
roll.gif
I bet half of you didn't even notice that

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 W.T.F.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the MVP of the NBA would be considered the main guy on their team.
Shhh.. They don't want to acknowledge logic.
Originally Posted by 216301baller

Man I thought the cavs were gonna show up and make a statement..they were laughin and giggling with dude.. NOT 1!!!! hard foul towards Lebron

Everybody thought Lebron wasn't going to do his pregame ritual..but when he threw that chalk up I screamed like a pre-teen at a justin bieber concert lol..I called my dude he was screaming too lol
I was shocked that he had the audacity to do the chalk toss, in that building, in front of those people, after all that had gone down in the previous five months. The whole 2011 season will be remembered forever for the way that "bad guy" storyline played out. 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Look at dude in the orange 
laugh.gif
This was his A 
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
 Not Given moment. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The funniest part is Wally Zerbiack standing right at middle of that crowd 
roll.gif
roll.gif
I bet half of you didn't even notice that 
eek.gif
 Never even noticed that!
roll.gif

I noticed Wally... but I chose not to say anything.

That should tell you how little importance I give to him.

What's the name of the first song used in that youtube vid, I know it's from a movie soundtrack, can't remember which one.

I thought everyone was just waiting for something to happen .. It got boring after the 1st quarter..

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

What's the name of the first song used in that youtube vid, I know it's from a movie soundtrack, can't remember which one.
Gladiator. Epic.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That Coach was HEATED
Say what you will about Lebron having 'no damns given', he was clearly distraught that Mo wasn't showing him love. 

Questions to the CLEVELAND FANS: Do you hate LeBron for leaving after promising a championship to CLE or because of him making "The Decision" which was broadcasted nationally?

I'm just mad about how TNT handled that. Muted the crowd and made it unwatchable. It's cable TV, just go all out.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the MVP of the NBA would be considered the main guy on their team.

I like how everyone skipped over this! HahaBut yea this night was Epic! I still have it recorded on My dvr

Back
Top Bottom