When Michael Jordan dies, will he get the same treatment as MJ?

He's arguably the second biggest (if not first) pop icon of all time.

Will his memorial service be simulcast across the world? Will Mariah sing in a floosy get-up?

Originally Posted by eye see soles

He's arguably the second biggest (if not first) pop icon of all time.

Will his memorial service be simulcast across the world? Will Mariah sing in a floosy get-up?

Are you seriously already talkin bout Jordan dying?? WOW let dude live !!!!
indifferent.gif

I just had this convo at work....i cant think of anybody getting this kind of treatment in death.

to be honest, I was surprised Michael got this kinda treatment cause its been a LONG time since I've heard anybody have anything positive to say about theman

It's funny because I thought about this also, it really depends. If Jordan dies of old age I don't think it'll be as big as Jackson passing

Furthermore I don't think It'll be BIGGER than Michael Jackson's but I believe it'll definitely be just as big and have just as big an impact.Michael Jordan is probably only 2nd to Michael Jackson in popularity

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Michael Jordan did not affect the world the way Michael Jackson.
co-sign but SMH at talking about someones death while they are still leaving. save it for when he dies which i hope wont be for a long time.

Not likely.. What will they say on his funeral other that he was a phenomenal and probably the best basketball player ever? How he was never involved inanything that could hurt him financially?

No.

I said this in another thread...everyone isn't into sports, politics, movies...but most everyone can honestly say that they are fans of music.

Besides, Jordan has no real connection with his fans on a personal level.

There is very, very, VERY little argument that Michael Jackson was the greatest performer/entertainer ever.

There is quite a bit of debate naming Jordan the greatest basketball player ever. You can build a pretty good argument contending that someone else was betterthan Jordan. An argument contending someone to be a greater performer than Jackson would be a pretty weak argument.

Factor in that the entertainment industry is closer to the world's heart than basketball is.

Michael Jackson being the greatest performer ever puts him 'closer to the world's heart' than Jordan being one of the greatest basketball playersever.

C'mon now Michael Jackson had people in foreign countries fainting and crying at his presence.Dude was almost Godly. you cant put Jordan in the samebracket.

Back
Top Bottom