When People Ask For Some of Your Food UNAPPRECIATION

Hate this
laugh.gif
mad.gif

i dont have this problem, but when i get something to eat with my girl, she always seems to want what i ordered, and totally tries to forget about what sheordered. kinda annoying

if they do ill rip a very small piece off. but people just who want to pick up, say a slice of your pizza and just eat some of it is distgusting

Man! I feel you on the strength man. My dad is on a diet and everytime I'm eating something bad, He'll be like.. "Lemme see if this is any good...Ew this @##!'s disgusting" I just wanna do this...

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

Yea i'll def agree with you.

And it seems that they always ask at the times when you're starving or don't have a knife to cut the food
Soooo true

I don't know about giving a bite off my stuff, i'd rather break a peice off ( germs ftl, i dont care fam or not). I hate this one though:

me: yo, you want some of this?
friend: nah, i'm good
me:frown:on the inside "yessssss")
friend: yo, save me some of that yo.
me:frown:on the inside "dam")

you should offer them food before you eat, if they take they take.

if you don't like it than you sould know not to eat in front of them.

tired.gif

i hate that haha convos like this

homie;let me get a piece of that burrito
me;nah brah im hungry
homie;let me jus bite it from tha back
me;nah man fa real leave me alone
homie; man i thought we was boys
me;you mad over some food...here b##ch quit cryin
homie;thanx bro
roll.gif

Originally Posted by faulkit28

I don't know about giving a bite off my stuff, i'd rather break a peice off ( germs ftl, i dont care fam or not). I hate this one though:

me: yo, you want some of this?
friend: nah, i'm good
me:frown:on the inside "yessssss")
friend: yo, save me some of that yo.
me:frown:on the inside "dam")
Empty gestures FTL, haha. I hate when they backfire.

Originally Posted by BIGKOREY510

i hate that haha convos like this

homie;let me get a piece of that burrito
me;nah brah im hungry
homie;let me jus bite it from tha back
me;nah man fa real leave me alone
homie; man i thought we was boys
me;you mad over some food...here b##ch quit cryin
homie;thanx bro
roll.gif
realtalk
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude smh at making such a big deal about this, i usually offer whoevers around (my friends/fam) to have some of my food. u guys act like yall starvin likechildren in africa.

usually when im having a donair ill munch on some fries

then, my buddy will stick his goddamn fork into my donair and pull out some of the meat for himself
indifferent.gif

it actually looks kinda funny cause he is a bit of a pig and all but it still ticks me off

I hate that %!+#.

What I really hate is when people just take food of your plate.

I give them the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by igotmineatross

Dude smh at making such a big deal about this, i usually offer whoevers around (my friends/fam) to have some of my food. u guys act like yall starvin like children in africa.

Its the principle, they could get their own food. Not like they are struggling and eating crackers and water for a meal.

Why you need a bite off my big mac though?

at least ur friends ask, i hate it when my friends just assume i don't mind sharing and take my french fries or stick their hand out for a piece of gum. imean all u have to do is ask
eyes.gif

i hate the "yo i'll eat the rest of that if you not gonna eat it" while im eating, knowing damn well imma finish it.

i go to school with this one girl who smokes a cigarette during every break between classes and lunch. then she'll stroll in midway during lunch, smellinglike a cigarette depot, begging everyone for a piece of their food. after i politely say "no," she'll stand over me with the stench of mentholpermeating my lunch as she bugs me again for the next 5 minutes.. then has the nerve to get mad at me for refusing.

it's annoying beyond words.. i literally have to use everything within me to restrain myself from smacking the $$+! out of her. i guess i have too muchpride or something but i've never seen the desire for anyone to want to share food with anyone but a family member or significant other. it'sdisgusting.

Def not appreciated. The worst is when you go out with a few of your friends and that one fat one in the group comes along and say's "I'm going tobe good and not eat guys but i'll come hang with u anyways" and that fat bastard ends up taking multiple bites of everyone's food and just staringat us dying to have more. it's so annoying.

i remember in highschool i would always eat a chicken pattie with fries... and there was always this one chick who sat at my table and would quickly grab myfries and eat on it... she was always just readin her books and thats it... so i felt bad for her that she didnt have lunch to munch on....but she would takeadvantage and eat on my fries every day and i didnt say jack... until my homegirl that sat at the same table said something to her and then she didnt do itanymore and didnt eat my fries....i knew she was taking advantage and felt bad but i didnt say anything... i knew i should have but watever.... at least myhomegirl came thru and did say something so she stopped
laugh.gif
... but watever its not eventhat serious...after i ate my lunch i wasnt even hungry but maybe this girl that stole my fries was... so at least i helped someone out
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom