when people tell you that your girl is ugly but you don't really see it Vol. Blind?

People have different tastes. Homies thought my ex was cute but looking back she wasn't all that as I used to think she was

People have different tastes. Homies thought my ex was cute but looking back she wasn't all that as I used to think she was

lol the one time i was talking to a chick, freshmen year in college, and some other girl told me i could do so much better.. it made me second guess why i was talking to her. besides her body being on point.. 1 week later i broke it off.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol the one time i was talking to a chick, freshmen year in college, and some other girl told me i could do so much better.. it made me second guess why i was talking to her. besides her body being on point.. 1 week later i broke it off.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Originally Posted by solemunchies

She smashed the homies
I doubt it but I could careless if she did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Originally Posted by solemunchies

She smashed the homies
I doubt it but I could careless if she did
laugh.gif

Dudes might tell you she ugly and you break up with her and the same person that said she is ugly would be trynna holla.

Dudes might tell you she ugly and you break up with her and the same person that said she is ugly would be trynna holla.

you have found a good thing then. hold on to it and savor every fleeting moment. remember it fondly when it is gone.
enjoy. my friend. 

you have found a good thing then. hold on to it and savor every fleeting moment. remember it fondly when it is gone.
enjoy. my friend. 

why would you be that shallow where you listen to other people to reevaluate who you are with. smh

obviously you got with them through some form of attraction.

looks arent everything.

sounds like friends haz the salt...are they single?

why would you be that shallow where you listen to other people to reevaluate who you are with. smh

obviously you got with them through some form of attraction.

looks arent everything.

sounds like friends haz the salt...are they single?

Back
Top Bottom