when people tell you that your girl is ugly but you don't really see it Vol. Blind?

people tell me IM ugly......but i dont really see it 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

when me and my ex broke up, people told me I could've done a lot better
laugh.gif

And after they said that they went to holla behind ya back

Originally Posted by melofan15

when me and my ex broke up, people told me I could've done a lot better
laugh.gif

And after they said that they went to holla behind ya back

Everybody made fun of me because my ex got fat. Wholetime women were like "Oh Franky Baby I thought you liked fat chicks". I was like nah yung she use to be regular size then she just got too comfortable. I feel a way about it now. But the bad part is they waited until we broke up. I think I lost style points smh.

Everybody made fun of me because my ex got fat. Wholetime women were like "Oh Franky Baby I thought you liked fat chicks". I was like nah yung she use to be regular size then she just got too comfortable. I feel a way about it now. But the bad part is they waited until we broke up. I think I lost style points smh.

My daughters mom is pretty. Her sister's guy friends didn't understand why she was with me. I didn't understand why I was trying to make something work that I knew would fail.

My daughters mom is pretty. Her sister's guy friends didn't understand why she was with me. I didn't understand why I was trying to make something work that I knew would fail.

my ex was pretty to me, and ya thought she was cool, alot of ppl though thought i could do better.

my ex was pretty to me, and ya thought she was cool, alot of ppl though thought i could do better.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ppl always look diff for better or worse in person or not too.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ppl always look diff for better or worse in person or not too.

Back
Top Bottom