when people tell you that your girl is ugly but you don't really see it Vol. Blind?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don't listen to what other people say. As long as YOU think she's attractive, that's all that should matter.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don't listen to what other people say. As long as YOU think she's attractive, that's all that should matter.

Hell yeah i see it. I would actually be ashamed to tell or admit who my girl was when i was asked.

Hell yeah i see it. I would actually be ashamed to tell or admit who my girl was when i was asked.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

sounds like friends haz the salt...are they single?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lol never heard that in my life

only from jealous jump offs

Although I've had my share of undesirablejumps the main chick was always good money

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lol never heard that in my life

only from jealous jump offs

Although I've had my share of undesirablejumps the main chick was always good money

If you like your girl and you think shes attractive/beautiful or whatever then ##@% what everyone else thinks. As cheezy as that sounds
grin.gif

If you like your girl and you think shes attractive/beautiful or whatever then ##@% what everyone else thinks. As cheezy as that sounds
grin.gif

Don't chase looks is all imma say. If it even bothers you the slightest that someone thinks your girl is ugly, chances are you with her for the wrong reasons. You're probably in high school though, only way I can really even see you making this thread, and all imma say is this you could be chasing and catching plenty of good looking women/girls without being tied down. Don't waste your time unless your really into the girl, because that's time you could've spent *%!@%%# plenty of girls that look just as good.

Don't chase looks is all imma say. If it even bothers you the slightest that someone thinks your girl is ugly, chances are you with her for the wrong reasons. You're probably in high school though, only way I can really even see you making this thread, and all imma say is this you could be chasing and catching plenty of good looking women/girls without being tied down. Don't waste your time unless your really into the girl, because that's time you could've spent *%!@%%# plenty of girls that look just as good.

Back
Top Bottom