When the Money Goes... Vol. Soulja Boy

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]It was bound to happen.[/color]
smh.gif

[h1]Landlord Declares War on Soulja Boy[/h1]
Posted Oct 14th 2009 12:45AM by TMZ Staff

Soulja Boy Tell Em's been living in his luxury LA apartment for less than a year, and he's already accused of being the tenant from hell -- allegedly being too loud, over-crowding his building, and owing nearly $10,000 in unpaid bills.

1013_soulja_boy_apt_building_ex.jpg

TMZ obtained a letter the landlord fired off to Soulja Boy late last month which states, "We have received complaints of noise disturbances and guests wandering the hallway and Observation Deck. This is a direct violation of your Lease Agreement."

The letter continues, "Additionally, we were notified that you had over 10 cars parked in guest parking on the evening of September 25th. This is a violation of your lease ... which states, 'You may have no more than two overnight guests at a time unless we provide specific approval.'"

Less than a week after that letter was sent, the landlord followed up with a bill for $9,376.10 in unpaid rent and late fees.

Just last week Soulja was arrested in an abandoned house in Georgia ... maybe he was just looking for a place to move.

We got no comment from his people.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/14/landlord-cranks-soulja-boy-for-rent/#ixzz0TvoezJ3G

"Just last week Soulja was arrested in an abandoned house in Georgia ... maybe he was just looking for a place to move."
laugh.gif

im pretty sure he aint broke, and as far as too many guests? duh of course he gone have 30+ dudes and bout a 100+ freaks at his spot. like they wouldnt haveseen that coming...

I detest the dude's "music" but dont wanna see nobody homeless...hope he gets his $#$% right...

if he did fall off he could take tha rc car chain and go defrost the ice up out it...
he'll be straight then. 10k aint much doe real talk yall talkn like he got evicted or summin.
i dnt like soulja boy at all but im positive he aint dead broke bout to be homeless.

He got $$$ just spending it very dumb
ie...remote control Lambo chain...

But he's still yung...

The fast life is getting to his head, classic case of what happens when you let money blurr common sense
hope he gets it together

I don't think he's broke..he's just an ignorant immature kid that doesn't know how to manage his finances yet.

i doubt he's broke...just being an ##$ and not paying for whatever reason...

where are his parents...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

this is why you buy land....and build on it.

Truer words have not been spoken. My dad has told me this from a young age.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
i dont think he broke............................yet

Exactly, i think in about 3-5 years from now...he'll be making reality shows on VH-1.

laugh.gif
leave it up to TMZ-

but i mean the landlord shoulda known what they were getting into - do you see SOULJA BOY living a nice quiet serene life when on vaca out in LA?

and im positive the rent is just a oversight/him not caring- he aint down to his last 10k but it sounds like he doesnt have the proper type of people handlinghis $

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I don't think he's broke..he's just an ignorant immature kid that doesn't know how to manage his finances yet.
and you know this how?
dude has a remote controlled lambo chain...

i hope u were bein sarcastic
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom