When the Money Goes... Vol. Soulja Boy

eh... good point. i wont front. i would too
laugh.gif

Funny how dudes get all this money and be on some dumb, frugal %*+%. U spend ya money on dumb %*+% but not on the necessities
smh.gif

Dude droppin money on chains and rings on a video broad but can't pay the rent? why u rent the spot in the first place if that was the case. I expect himto owe back taxes by next yr

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

a remote controlled lambo chain doesn't make you immature

i'd probably act the same way if i had money like him...

smh you guys are only thinking about now. how about when all that money goes down the drain and you in debt. then what?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I don't think he's broke..he's just an ignorant immature kid that doesn't know how to manage his finances yet.
and you know this how?
Less than a week after that letter was sent, the landlord followed up with a bill for $9,376.10 in unpaid rentand late fees.

(the lambo chain was free i think no?
nerd.gif
)

Really? If you have unpaid rent and causing all types of commotion for your landlord and other residents I'm going to go ahead and saythat's pretty immature.

a remote controlled lambo chain doesn't make you immature

i'd probably act the same way if i had money like him...

I dont doubt that at all.

leave it up to nters to ALWAYS count another mans money.. im sure a apt in la that he would want to stay in thats only a months rent .. the landlord was pissedcould of filed that mess onthe 2nd when it was due on the first..

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I don't think he's broke..he's just an ignorant immature kid that doesn't know how to manage his finances yet.
and you know this how?
Dudes just mad Soulja Boy is stylin on him

Dude far from being broke, prolly just not paying it. Hes semi relevant right now, maybe if we hadn't seen him for a few months i could believe this.

I wish i could find one of babys ear rings(like if he dropped it or something) id be set for a while.

My dude cant even vent right...all that money you think he'll know the difference between won't and want

Originally Posted by jasoner27

My dude cant even vent right...all that money you think he'll know the difference between won't and want

So your saying he was supposed to use "Want" in that last sentence?

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Dude far from being broke, prolly just not paying it. Hes semi relevant right now, maybe if we hadn't seen him for a few months i could believe this.

I wish i could find one of babys ear rings(like if he dropped it or something) id be set for a while.

laugh.gif

he's not broke, it just sounds like a case of immaturity like most have already said.............................he needs to turn his swag off, and pay his bills
he's not broke now, but if he continues to cop jewels like he has been recently, he will be broke in no time.

Back
Top Bottom