*** When The West Coast DIDN'T Suck ***

damn i live in nyc and durin my high school days i was into west coast rap, it has been pretty quite after dre 2001, but now its mainly game holdin it down

I'm seeing some classic joints . . . Can't believe my dude SendOne got that Domino "Ghetto Jam" joint . . . Bout to call my older brother,that used to be his joint
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As a 31 year old man, who grew up on west cost rap; I just want to say this thread is much appreciated!!!!
pimp.gif

EDIT: how ya'll gonna leave out ABOVE THE LAW!!! The greatest rap group ever!!!!!

I got some heat for yall . . . (hope they ain't been posted yet) DRS - Gangsta Lean Warren G - The Game Don't Wait Feat. Nate Dogg, Snoop & Xzibit Warren G - This DJ Xzibit - The Foundation Be back tomorrow . . . I need some South Central Cartel, and Above The Law . . .

Does anybody remember the Young Murder Squad?? I had their tape when I was in like 6th grade, one of my older brothers friends gave it to me . . . Dudes waslike 15 16 talkin all this gangsta %*++, it was dope . . . I need that %*++. I think they were affiliated with South Central Cartel . . . Anybody remember??

someone find the video for -

Whoridas - Talk About Bank
pimp.gif

i cant find it anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom