When was the last time people were actually happy with JB?

Air Jordan 1. "Banned"

Just doesn't compare to all my js. The shape, cushion, material used are all great imo.. comparing to what I have of course which retros recently. past '07 id say? Nothing before that.. I've been wearing mine and the leather is so soft that u almost can't feel the toebox creasing onto ur foot. . 01 ain't far away from d banned either.

ive been happy with jb, they give me shoes i dont have as far as quality what can you do? shut up if you dont want them or pick them up and just enjoy the fact that they gave you a shoe. they arent forcing you to buy them

ive been happy with jb, they give me shoes i dont have as far as quality what can you do? shut up if you dont want them or pick them up and just enjoy the fact that they gave you a shoe. they arent forcing you to buy them

i am pissed at jordan for making the same sneaker over and over again!! no point to collect it will just come out. i just got cment 3s black no its coming out wth!!!

i am pissed at jordan for making the same sneaker over and over again!! no point to collect it will just come out. i just got cment 3s black no its coming out wth!!!

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

So I've been copping and collecting since '05 & around that time I've been on NT.
I can't ever remember seeing a thread where there weren't pages and pages of whining and complaining about quality, shape, Nike Air, price, etc.
So I started to wonder... Has JB ever done anything right (in the common NT'ers opionon) since 01?

I'm pretty happy with the release of the True Blue 3's and the Cement 3's this year and have no complaints about them. Quality isn't bad at all IMO. OG colors of the 3's are my favortie Jordans, and the black / cements are releasing in November. Very Satisfied that all OG colors of the 3's will be released this year especially true blues and I praise JB for that.It's not a big deal to me if it's Nike Air on the Back or Just Air on the back with the jumpan the shoes looks good regardless. Only thing I didnt understand if they could Put "Nike Air" OG Style on the bottom of the boxes for the 3's, then why not just do us Jordan Heads a Favor and put it on the back of the shoes as well.

Then of course we have the XI Concords coming up in December ....can't wait for those 5 pairs copped mininum. There will be no Nike Air on the insoles only a jumpan on the insoles. No complaints about that because they will look just like the OG's. Besides when I am wearing them , who will be able to tell if theres Nike Air on the insoles or a Jumpan on the insoles?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

So I've been copping and collecting since '05 & around that time I've been on NT.
I can't ever remember seeing a thread where there weren't pages and pages of whining and complaining about quality, shape, Nike Air, price, etc.
So I started to wonder... Has JB ever done anything right (in the common NT'ers opionon) since 01?

I'm pretty happy with the release of the True Blue 3's and the Cement 3's this year and have no complaints about them. Quality isn't bad at all IMO. OG colors of the 3's are my favortie Jordans, and the black / cements are releasing in November. Very Satisfied that all OG colors of the 3's will be released this year especially true blues and I praise JB for that.It's not a big deal to me if it's Nike Air on the Back or Just Air on the back with the jumpan the shoes looks good regardless. Only thing I didnt understand if they could Put "Nike Air" OG Style on the bottom of the boxes for the 3's, then why not just do us Jordan Heads a Favor and put it on the back of the shoes as well.

Then of course we have the XI Concords coming up in December ....can't wait for those 5 pairs copped mininum. There will be no Nike Air on the insoles only a jumpan on the insoles. No complaints about that because they will look just like the OG's. Besides when I am wearing them , who will be able to tell if theres Nike Air on the insoles or a Jumpan on the insoles?
laugh.gif

I've been satisfied with the last 4 releases I've bought ,wht/red xiii, playoff xiii, borduex vii, & true blue 3s have all been on point

I've been satisfied with the last 4 releases I've bought ,wht/red xiii, playoff xiii, borduex vii, & true blue 3s have all been on point

Playoff Jordan 13s, I was really excited to get a pair & see how great the overall quality was.

Playoff Jordan 13s, I was really excited to get a pair & see how great the overall quality was.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I'm still wondering why dudes still whine about Nike Air though. That's not a recent change. That's like whining about your girl not being a virgin. You can't go back and change that. The ship sailed years ago.

laugh.gif
 Well said.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I'm still wondering why dudes still whine about Nike Air though. That's not a recent change. That's like whining about your girl not being a virgin. You can't go back and change that. The ship sailed years ago.

laugh.gif
 Well said.

I wish they would release new colorways instead of re-retroing over and over again. I like the idea of wolf grey 5's i just wish they actually used good materials. When they keep coming out with the same colorways over and over you lose the resell value. Theres no point in getting more than one pair anymore unless youre getting it only for yourself

I wish they would release new colorways instead of re-retroing over and over again. I like the idea of wolf grey 5's i just wish they actually used good materials. When they keep coming out with the same colorways over and over you lose the resell value. Theres no point in getting more than one pair anymore unless youre getting it only for yourself

last time i was happy with jordan brand was 2007. i feel they did a great job with the 3s and 8s that year(cracking is inevitable over time so i dont consider that to be a problem with them). I went all of last year without buying a jordan shoe, and only got the 13s this year which I am happy with, but I still don't rock with the brand overall

last time i was happy with jordan brand was 2007. i feel they did a great job with the 3s and 8s that year(cracking is inevitable over time so i dont consider that to be a problem with them). I went all of last year without buying a jordan shoe, and only got the 13s this year which I am happy with, but I still don't rock with the brand overall

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

What is that material on the wolf V's??  I haven't worn mine yet, but I love how they feel.  Are there any other Mikes that use that material?  Is that the same material as the burgundy V's??

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

What is that material on the wolf V's??  I haven't worn mine yet, but I love how they feel.  Are there any other Mikes that use that material?  Is that the same material as the burgundy V's??

Back
Top Bottom