When was the last time people were actually happy with JB?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by RiverPhoenix

As a person who in his mid 20s owned only TWO pairs of Jordans before turning 17(the '03 Hare 8s & the OG Taxi XIIs), Ive been very happy with Jordan brand. They don't have to give us anything. People are never grateful for the things they have until they lose access to them. Imagine if Jordan released a letter in each box of the concords saying thanks for your allegiance to the brand but this is the FINAL Retro? Then we'd have a lot more to complain about. I have NEVER had ANY of the retros they've made in the past 2-4 years because I couldnt afford them; I'm just grateful for the chance to be able to get em. All of you idiots on here should feel the same way, and stop complaining about the quality of shoes you're going to buy anyway before JB gives you something to REALLY complain about.

Is this a joke?
laugh.gif
    We should be grateful that Jordan is willing to sell us junk?
one mans trash is another mans treasure..
if you think it is "junk" then why would u even buy the shoes? why would u even be in this forum?

JB has you by the balls, cuz u call their shoes junk, but then call yourself a sneakerhead and still cop all the shoes

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

As a person who in his mid 20s owned only TWO pairs of Jordans before turning 17(the '03 Hare 8s & the OG Taxi XIIs), Ive been very happy with Jordan brand. They don't have to give us anything. People are never grateful for the things they have until they lose access to them. Imagine if Jordan released a letter in each box of the concords saying thanks for your allegiance to the brand but this is the FINAL Retro? Then we'd have a lot more to complain about. I have NEVER had ANY of the retros they've made in the past 2-4 years because I couldnt afford them; I'm just grateful for the chance to be able to get em. All of you idiots on here should feel the same way, and stop complaining about the quality of shoes you're going to buy anyway before JB gives you something to REALLY complain about.

Is this a joke?
laugh.gif
if you think it is "junk" then why would u even buy the shoes? why would u even be in this forum?

JB has you by the balls, cuz u call their shoes junk, but then call yourself a sneakerhead and still cop all the shoes
Bam.

Is this a joke?
laugh.gif

Bam.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by firered18

DMP
lolz, I could complain about these all day. 

1. When these first dropped, I was pissed they had the gold accents. I really just wanted Concords and Infrareds again.(Im over it now)  
2.The XI were the first XI to have a backwards Jumpman, starting the trend. This probably pissed me off the most. It totally wrecks the visual flow of the left shoe.
3.The retail price at the time was too high for shoes that both cost 124.99 their previous incarnation.
4.The XIs were the first to use synthetic leather rather than real leather for the ankle area.
5.Packs suck. Why should you have to buy 2 pair of shoes if you only like one.
6.The sample VIs I saw were white not black and I liked those much more than the released version.

That being said, Im still grateful I got 3 packs.
Look no further than this to why Jordan Brand quality continues to decline...This guy listed 6 reasons why he was unhappy with the DMP pack and then ends it by saying that he's still happy he got 3 packs (about $350 retail meaning he paid at least $1050 total) If JB knows you're gonna be like "
mad.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
The quality on these looks wack......................but I'll cop anyways" what do they have to lose by reducing the quality? They're spending less money, posting a higher retail price, and they're still selling out. No BUSINESS is gonna voluntarily do something that will cost them more money if they're not losing anything in the first place

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by firered18

DMP
lolz, I could complain about these all day. 

1. When these first dropped, I was pissed they had the gold accents. I really just wanted Concords and Infrareds again.(Im over it now)  
2.The XI were the first XI to have a backwards Jumpman, starting the trend. This probably pissed me off the most. It totally wrecks the visual flow of the left shoe.
3.The retail price at the time was too high for shoes that both cost 124.99 their previous incarnation.
4.The XIs were the first to use synthetic leather rather than real leather for the ankle area.
5.Packs suck. Why should you have to buy 2 pair of shoes if you only like one.
6.The sample VIs I saw were white not black and I liked those much more than the released version.

That being said, Im still grateful I got 3 packs.
Look no further than this to why Jordan Brand quality continues to decline...This guy listed 6 reasons why he was unhappy with the DMP pack and then ends it by saying that he's still happy he got 3 packs (about $350 retail meaning he paid at least $1050 total) If JB knows you're gonna be like "
mad.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
The quality on these looks wack......................but I'll cop anyways" what do they have to lose by reducing the quality? They're spending less money, posting a higher retail price, and they're still selling out. No BUSINESS is gonna voluntarily do something that will cost them more money if they're not losing anything in the first place

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Is this a joke?
laugh.gif

Bam.
I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in over 5 years, but I have thought about buying a pair earlier this year, until I saw the leather. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Is this a joke?
laugh.gif

Bam.
I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in over 5 years, but I have thought about buying a pair earlier this year, until I saw the leather. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom