When was the last time you cried?

tired.gif

There was a time I was homeless with my son.  With no car we used the subway as transportation.  One night I had no where to go...I slept with my son in a public bathroom.  It was the most helpless feeling ever. No man should ever have to go through anything like that. EVER. 

About 3 to 4 weeks ago when my girl ended our relationship. It was hard on me cus she was happy and wasnt hurting cus she chose it while I was suffering. O well thats life. Time to move on.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

There was a time I was homeless with my son.  With no car we used the subway as transportation.  One night I had no where to go...I slept with my son in a public bathroom.  It was the most helpless feeling ever. No man should ever have to go through anything like that. EVER. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last time I cried was when I was a kid, I was probably around 5-10, can't really remember, but haven't cried since,

I did shed a tear when I saw Dirk raising up that trophy though. Great moment.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 I dont see whats funny

Damn. This makes whatever I was gonna post insignificant.  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 I dont see whats funny

really?
vallen_pursuit_of_happyness.jpg

Spoiler [+]
but if you're serious, then 
embarassed.gif
 and 
frown.gif

May 22nd 2011 when my mom passed. It was a quick cry since I was kinda relieved her battle was done and she wasn't it pain anymore plus that day is also my wife's birthday so I had to get happy for her. It's going to be a weird day the rest of my life.

early in 2011 when my dogs went from healthy to super sick in less than a week. took them to 4-5 different vets and not one could diagnose or treat it... put my oldest down (2yr old pit) and they thought my boxer (8 months) was gonna make it... a week later i had to put him down as well. rip to them.

When my sister sent me a picture of her cap and gown from college last year. Tears of joy. We are super close and it hit me hard because I felt she grew up too fast. It seemed like she was a freshman in hs following me around and them bam....college graduate.

Sept '11.
frown.gif

Kinda felt like crying this morning but I couldn't see myself doing so.

i think wednesday...I smoked a bowl and started looking up emotional stuff on youtube. i started watching those videos of dogs welcoming back their owners from overseas..videos really did it for me..

but other than my once a month private crying sessions, you will never see me cry or even tear up...my mom even says i have rock for a heart..smfh smfh..

While watching a Maliah Michel stretching/booty video. I think that was like 2 days ago.

Originally Posted by Demps

i think wednesday...I smoked a bowl and started looking up emotional stuff on youtube. i started watching those videos of dogs welcoming back their owners from overseas..videos really did it for me..

but other than my once a month private crying sessions, you will never see me cry or even tear up...my mom even says i have rock for a heart..smfh smfh..

I know what you mean about those commercials, but the idea of this has me
roll.gif
for some reason

August 2011. My bro came home from the Marines for a week, when he left I couldn't hold it in.

Back
Top Bottom