When was the last time you cried?

everytime i climax.
indifferent.gif
Son...

thanksgiving and my mom told me she was proud of me for getting sober..

Last edited:
When pacquiao got knocked. Who wants to see their hero fall? I don't believe in much and it takes me a lot to put faith in someone, esp i dont know. I mustve watched it at least 500x. Couldve been easily prevented, now everyone is taking massive **** even though it was an even fight. FTL Pacquiao is The Man!!!!!!!

I watched wreck it ralph and cried towards the end.
I feel like bad guys should be given a chance.
Ive always been known as the bad guy.
Feels Batman.
ohwell.gif

when my dog died back in '04-05'

should've cried when my ex girl dumped me, yea beeotch move on my part but whatever and when i saw the tupac hologram on youtube for the first time, now that almost got me but i was in front of my brother and friends

October, one of my dearest friend was killed in a deal gone wrong. :smh: It still hurt but slowly dealing with life unpredictable obstacle.

^oh ya. At my uncles funeral. Wasn't particularly close but I was overwhelmed. Especially having to fill in for my father at the funeral since my dad couldn't make it. Giving that speech was surprisingly the easiest part of the entire day, being with my cousins that I hadn't seen in 15+ years and trying to console them was tough

3 days ago.

Just was in deep thought and shed a few tears.

Thanked the Lord.

Felt :smokin

Febuary 2011 (year of the L's) moms forced me to get a job at my uncles resturant told me if I got fired inm getn kickd out I was already sick still made me go I had to make milkshakes withn 40 seconds ( was at stake n shake) buddy that was teachin me how to do it almosy got fired kept gettn freezer burns every 15 mins
Got home and asked to use my moms phone
First thing that pops up is her telln my aunt to send me a message calln me all types of ****
Like she never would do that face to face
Let it out in the room
Next day I woke up to my nose bleedn
Showd up late for work then find out I'm down everything by myself after a day of barley learning The first day
Too much on my plate so I decided to quit since I wwas already sick
Moms kickd me out had to stay wit my friends till march

Feelsbatman

2012 kicked *** tho!

Twice in the past 12 months.
Grandmother on mom's side passed in January. She raised me.
Failed relationship in July.

Back
Top Bottom