When will air max 95s go on sale in the dmv?

Like honestly the footaction and footlocker in oxon hill has full size runs of all of them freshwaters,max orange,mints,the chillis just sitting now thechillis and mints ok there kinda new but the fresh waters have been there for months no price drop i was at annpolis mall same thing no price drop i haventreall been into the 95s that long so do they ever drop in price or should i just go and pay retail?

Man, you just have to be patient and wait for when they are not excluded from F&F 30% or the EA 50%.

They are excluded like every "other" time.

You should be good by end of this month.

DON'T pay retail. Save that money to stretch it towards something else...

Im in baltimore and i cant find the chili"s!!!!!!!! i been needin" them in my life, just havent found them, and i wanna refrain from copping themonline b/c they are faked real heavy these days and i dnt wanna take the chance.so if anyone can help a brotha out.............it be much appreciated i reallydont mid paying retail either at this point.

Air max 95s do not have alot of markup on them cost store about $80 a pair if my memory serves me correctly,while a New Balanca 498 $37 sold for $80.More moneyput in to 95s store tend to ship them around/transfers beofre they will mark them down.Also they know ppl still want them cuz these are more classic colorwaysso there be retail for a while.

they should go on sale pretty soon. a lot of stores still have freshwaters left.

i just went to footaction in whitemarsh mall............BIG-UPS TO THE EMPLOYEES THERE FOR THE HOOK UP. i was able to get my hands on 2-pair for $$240. igrabbed the h.o.f six rings and the chili a.m 95. i woulda paid $$ 340 @ retail, so its cool to catch a break every once in a while.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Man, you just have to be patient and wait for when they are not excluded from F&F 30% or the EA 50%.

They are excluded like every "other" time.

You should be good by end of this month.

DON'T pay retail. Save that money to stretch it towards something else...

thanks ill wait it out
pimp.gif

"snaggykicks,"
Let's just chat via inbox when the next 50 comes around. If you got your funds upfront, I got you covered. You in the area, so you'll get the packagenext day...

"hottsteppa,"
Both of those will be available on the 30% and/or 50% either this month or next... But personal happiness is all that matters...

"eyes of hazel".........i feel you there my friend......(personal happiness), only had i known! its all good, thanksfor the info.......i can still double up on the "stackables" though!
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom