When will the Jersey (Throwbacks) Trend Come back? Circa 1999-2003

frown.gif
I always wonder when will people start wearing jerseys again? LastTime I saw a dude in a Jersey or Throwback was about Summer of '03.
tired.gif

I got a closet full of jerseys, just collecting dust. I'm waiting for them to come back in style, and for people to start wearing them again so I can pullthem out. I damn sure am not going to wear one now with the way trends and fads are going nowadays.

Come to think about it...Can you wear Jerseys with Skinny Jeans and Selvedge denim?
laugh.gif

Does anybody here still wear jerseys? Since no one wears them any more and they're not in style.

Back in the day you would always catch someone in a jersey...now its skinny jeans louie loafers and schmedium tees.

I seriously want Jersey/Throwback trend to be back in style again. Only way that happens if Kanye dons one
laugh.gif
, but I know that's not happening.
eyes.gif

do you....who cares if its in style or not...if you want to wear it, wear it..

i'm def going to un-retire my baseball jerseys...some of my football and basketball jerseys are too big though..

I wear my baseball & soccer jerseys....I can't mess with my basketball & football jerseys, too damn long.
smh.gif

I still wear jerseys, just not as much as I used to. I never wear jerseys with jeans tho. Just bball shorts.

Soccer jerseys and BBall jerseys will never go out of style.
pimp.gif

Mad dudes bought mad jerseys from 99-03 like it was gonna be in forever. Now they are waitin for them to come back into style.

ide wear em today, but all mine are too big, so ide have to start over with ones that fit and look good with fitted jeans and a smaller white instead of thethrowback Footlocker tallTs

all i have is 4X, 5X swingmans and 56, 60 authentics....im 6'5"...
laugh.gif
them things would look silly now-a-dayz

I've bought 3 throwbacks and 3 authentics basketball jerseys in the past 6 months. They're so damn cheap nowadays, plus you can't beat a basketballjersey in the summer.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

I've bought 3 throwbacks and 3 authentics basketball jerseys in the past 6 months. They're so damn cheap nowadays, plus you can't beat a basketball jersey in the summer.
which jerseys? how much?

i had close to 200 authentic jerseys in 2002-2003.

now i just have a penny procut a lakers jersey and a 49ers jersey.

i got a few jerseys comming in the mail this week, i'm trying to rebuild the collection in my actual size.

Word to be honest, I was just in Kew Gardens for a few days & I saw some cats wearin jersey's and what not. I still mess with a couple in the summer asstated by a few other people. For the summer there good money, much better than rockin a beater and lookin like your from the trailer park.

i think alot of people would break their jerseys out its just that everyone got their stuff od big at the time.

authentic jerseys when they fit you right look cool and if its a team or player you like their good to have

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Never again.
they fell outta favor one time and came right back

camron-mase-jim-jones.jpg

this was back when you was DOIN IT wit a champion replica. around 1993-94

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Jerseys never go out of style for sports fans...
Agreed, I still wear both of my Giants throwbacks. I use to be shorter in high school so I grew into them so they fit well.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom