When will we get some retro Rodmans??

I've been looking for a pair of these on eBay in a 13. I'm waiting on some Payton retro's as well.

Rodman had some mean kicks from Nike.

im happy at how many people love the shake ndestrukt cuz it was my first nike, well first non generic shoe back in 8th grade

Just release the White/Navy, White/Black/Red and Black/White or Black/Gray pair and then stop. Oh, and keep the patent leather OFF of these!

I remember growing up my cousin used to get samples from Active Athlete. He came home with these one day without laces and I was like you fresh.

i serously want to cuss so badly at nike, this IS my favorite shoe of all time and they f'ed it up for me, i seriously hate you nike!

Don't remember what they are called but I had the low top nike's with the white upper and black soles with a black swoosh around the toe area. Anyone remember them? I remember rodman wearing them in the playoffs with the bulls one year.

Had the AIR WORMS back in the day.
Cut the zipper and lace covers off as soon as I got them home and chucked some white laces in them.
They looked sweet but it was a long time ago.
Not sure i'd rock them now.

by the time they retro Rodmans, air jordans would be non exsistent. The only Rodman im intrested are the Nike Air DRC "Rodman" Shoes (1994)

Back
Top Bottom