When will we see a retro above XIV?

I don't know how everybody else feels but some of my favourite Jordans are XVI-XIX, really great balling shoes with great designs.

I'm pretty tired of the same shoes getting retroed every 3-4 years, especially with the current JB retro quality.

Isn't it time to retro some untapped heat from the later years of the line? Surely JB can sell them , they managed to sell out the xx8s. I personally liked them but  most didn't.

How hard could it be for them to sell some ginger or bred XVIs? Or some Washington XVIIs? 

I'd much rather have those than some hypebeast special like the joker III's

MJ even played in those so they even got ready made highlight clips for marketing

Last edited:
Other than XV's, i wouldn't want any of them. So I actually hope they DO start releasing retros of XVI and above so I can stop spending money!

Anything above the XIII is a no for me. Except for the last shots 14's and Candy cane 14's which already re -released.

Changed my mind wouldn't mind seeing the White/Red 18's and 17's

Last edited:
Flint grey XV, Cherrywood XVI, Copper XVII+; all great shoes that i personally wouldnt mind having again & im sure the quality won't be as great but they'd be easy to cop considering half these kids may have never seen/ nor remember them

Flint XV, Cherrywood XVI, Copper XVII+ are great shoes that i'd like to see retroed. the quality may not be up to par but im sure they'd sell.

I dont get it either because all the others have been retroed multiple times. I would want the xv's through the xviii's.

The cdp's are all retros, with Jordan I thru xiii selling everytime they release I don't Jordan brand cares about the other models, there making money why change now

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda want to see a release of the marble toe 19s - I'm not sure those would really be retros though. And the varsity red 21s, I think that's the one post-14 shoe+colorway that can compete with Js 3-14 in the looks department.

I don't think we will in the near future unless they can make the price go down by a large amount. I heard that the main reason they aren't releasing any pairs because of the extremely high cost to make the newer models. The Air Jordan 18 retailed for 175 a lot more than the current retros.The only reason we got them in the CDP's because they bundled a high cost shoe with a low cost shoe. Unless people are ready to pay 200+ for a pair of Jordan 15-23 we aren't getting them. 

I am a big fan of shoes starting after 13. Most aren't but the colorways and designs were great.And honestly they are better hooping shoes imo.

I don't think we will in the near future unless they can make the price go down by a large amount. I heard that the main reason they aren't releasing any pairs because of the extremely high cost to make the newer models. The Air Jordan 18 retailed for 175 a lot more than the current retros.The only reason we got them in the CDP's because they bundled a high cost shoe with a low cost shoe. Unless people are ready to pay 200+ for a pair of Jordan 15-23 we aren't getting them. 
This makes a lot of sense. The 18s do feel like they'd cost more to make with that nice suede and double stacked zoom. Probably much easier for Nike to bang out some relatively simple IIIs or Vs where they've already mastered producing them very cheaply with all these low cost materials

This thread was interesting and refreshing ... i myself am a fan of the XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XX, XXI, AND, XX2 !

these shoes are not only great to ball in but are built like tanks!! i've never owned any OG pairs but recently in 2012 i purchased 6 CDP packs all deadstocked so i got retro jordan 15,18,19,20,21, and 22.

i sold the 19s because they didnt really fit and i felt the design was poor, and the patent leather just wasnt for me. also had alot of black and red so didnt mind freein some up.

if they released some dope colorways like red-suede 21, or the black and blue 18s i would DEFINATLY cop i love those OG 18s and need them badd!!! also red suede 21s!!!

I LOVE suede/durabuck jordanssssssssssssssssssss gettn tired of their crap quality leather even tho i still cop og classics

I want some XX1's, I never liked them until I got a pair and wore them.
Very underrated IMO.

I posted info about these dropping like 8 months ago, and I got trashed so bad, (before people started to realize I had legit info on JB) so I will keep my info to myself this time..... but I will say you will get them alot sooner than you think, but they will have a catch to them........

I posted info about these dropping like 8 months ago, and I got trashed so bad, (before people started to realize I had legit info on JB) so I will keep my info to myself this time..... but I will say you will get them alot sooner than you think, but they will have a catch to them........

Won't they be an online release or something like that....

Back
Top Bottom