when will we see all white patent air force ones?

Also black ones will do as well,Copped 5x for work .My af1 sheeds are deystroyedWhen will we see them out?

Also black ones will do as well,Copped 5x for work .My af1 sheeds are deystroyedWhen will we see them out?

Originally Posted by FResHtuDEF

only time will tell

Originally Posted by FResHtuDEF

only time will tell

They had all-white patents sometime back around '03-'04 I think. I a junior or senior and I remember a couple of my friends had a pair or two. 

They had all-white patents sometime back around '03-'04 I think. I a junior or senior and I remember a couple of my friends had a pair or two. 

Good question. You'd think alot of no brainer colorways, would have been released/retro'd in the past 27 years of the AF-1 existence...

Good question. You'd think alot of no brainer colorways, would have been released/retro'd in the past 27 years of the AF-1 existence...

Sheed's
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I still have my white low Sheeds but they're beat up pretty bad. I'd love a new pair. Such a great pair of shoes to wear to the bar.

I still have my white low Sheeds but they're beat up pretty bad. I'd love a new pair. Such a great pair of shoes to wear to the bar.

Back
Top Bottom