When will we see the Nike Air Penny 2 "Atlantic Blue" ???

pm if you you are looking for a 10.5, 11, or 12, I know somoene who has some ds pairs hes looking for 200 meet up or 220 shipped though, let me know and illtry and hook it up

recycled.. this pic is from like 2 weeks ago.. but man do I love this shoe.. had em in 5th grade.. and got em now
pimp.gif

can someone hook me up with an 11 and 10.5??? paypal ready.. not paying rape prices though

I hope these come out real soon because this is one of the colouways I've been waiting for for a long time. No one seems to have them. Keep me updated..

couldn't nike atleast called these a quickstrike
but released these in slightly higher quantities?

I understand the concept... but it seems as though
you HAD to be diehard penny II fan to acquire these.

All i saw were rape prices (170 plus sans shipping).

I still have yet to see these on anyones feet in seattle.

Would have been nice to own a pair though...

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

I hope these come out real soon because this is one of the colouways I've been waiting for for a long time. No one seems to have them. Keep me updated..
laugh.gif

how rare are these in comparison to a general release, like lets say Jordan CDP, and are these more limited than a QS?

Any help with a size 11.5 will be much appreciated. Pm me if possible, thanks. Paypal ready

Originally Posted by DollaDP

Any help with a size 11.5 will be much appreciated. Pm me if possible, thanks. Paypal ready

You should just start looking for an 11 or 12, 1 ebay auction was posted showing a size 11.5. I was 2nd in line in ntny and I know for a fact there was no 11.5there, I scooped an 11 and a 12 and just my luck the 11 is a bit snug and the 12 is just loose enough that I fear it will crease after a couple wears

in the old thread there were a bunch sayin that 11.5 pairs were in no sight so,

either go up/dwn a half or wait another 9/10 yrs

indeed i only seen one 11.5 on ebay.... at both spots i went they didnt have any 11.5 so i had to go with a 12.....
no luck on niketalk B/S forum either

where do you plan on getting 12s? i want them too! from what i've seen there's one pair a week on ebay...

i found a store that has a number of sizes for $109...unfortunately, it's 1500 miles away and they won't ship.

Back
Top Bottom