When you say how horrible the quality of the Jordan Brand Retros......Explain to me how really bad..

When the OG's first came out, the quality was good which justified the high price. The retros release with worse quality and the prices are still the sameif not higher.

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

People complain how bad the quality it is on a Air Jordan retro,but to be honest with you I actually think they are great quality and since of course retro jordans
are mainly for casual wear,why complain about the quality of the shoes......

Of course I know the materials are not the same as the Original mold//template,but shoes are shoes......

Example
Leather//Tumbled leather//Pleather,
Whatever...was used last on the French Blue 7's back in 2002 right?

or tell me
what was the last quality Air Jordan retro?

Edit: It looks like nobody red (read) my post clearly,I DO NOT want to know which shoes sucks,I DO NOT care how many OG collectors are going to get at me,I DO NOT care that Jordan brand put cheap quality on newer retros now,It's not hard getting OG's.
If I want to play basketball then I bring out the newer signatures.....

Jordan shoes for casual shoes? See how you direct yourself to the wrong way of thinking. JORDAN SHOES ARE BASKETBALL SHOES, NOT CASUAL WEAR SHOES.

CASUAL WEAR SHOES: VIs BOOT.

Explain to you how bad the qualities? Stitches will come off after 2-3 games, squeaking, cracking midsole, etc.
Yes, I agree that White/Military IVs is one of the better ones these days, but if you compare it to '99 IVs, it's NOTHING. NOTHING.
Doesn't really matter how bad the quality of Jordan shoes are nowadays. I can always go to Nike and pick up some good shoes in better price and better quality with better technology.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What matters in this thread is: JORDAN SHOES ARE BASKETBALL SHOES, NOT CASUAL WEAR SHOES. PERIOD![/color]

Wow boy you just dig yourself a hole and fell hard on this because

DID I NOT distinctively say RETRO JORDANS upthere..... AND you should check this thread out I made

http://niketalk.com/topic/62250
specifically saying if the 2008 countdown packages are directly for casual wear,

so don't even bother getting at me indohan!

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

People who didn't own a Jordan retro shoe before 02 should not post in this topic, b/c it obvious you dont no about quality.

roll.gif
Word

The Retro IX's from 02 were so durable...creasing around the toe box is almost non-existent.

The IV's and V's of 2006 had horrid quality...creasing around the toe box after wearing them 3 times

Wow boy you just dig yourself a hole and fell hard on this because

DID I NOT distinctively say RETRO JORDANS up there..... AND you should check this thread out I made

http://niketalk.com/topic/62250
specifically saying if the 2008 countdown packages are directly for casual wear,

so don't even bother getting at me indohan!

Ok.

side03-11.gif

^^ Retro Jordan
jordan_xi_low.jpg

^^ Retro Jordan

Which pair is not basketball shoes?
People complain how bad the quality it is on a Air Jordan retro,but to be honest with you I actually think they are great quality and since of course retro jordans

Of course I know the materials are not the same as the Original mold//template,but shoes are shoes......

Example

or tell me

Edit: It looks like nobody red (read) my post clearly,I DO NOT want to know which shoes sucks,I DO NOT care how many OG collectors are going to get at me,I DO NOT care that Jordan brand put cheap quality on newer retros now,It's not hard getting OG's.

DID I NOT distinctively say RETRO JORDANS up there.....

Question, DID YOU DISTICTIVELY SAY "RETRO JORDANS 2008", THE COLLEZIONE PACKAGES?

No, you only said "RETRO JORDANS", WHICH INCLUDES 1994 RETROS.

Even after the edit, WHICH PART OF THE POST SAYS "2008"? The only year you mentioned was "2002".
How is "2002" on your post have any relation to "2008" (which by the way you did not even mention and expect all of us to understand whichyear of shoes you meant)?

So don't bother to think that you can eat me up with your words; your words eat up yourself.
LESSON: Don't be too lazy to type the year, it's just 4 numbers.

Hehe trying to drop knowledge and going all out well......

Tell me in your P.O.V

I said:
"People complain how bad the quality it is on a Air Jordan retro,but to be honest with you I actually think they are great quality and since
of course retro jordans
"
*Now let's go back to my collezione thread

"Yes you seen the quality of the 2008 Jordans and you seen the 10,13,9,14,and 2 on the court,
BUT
paying $310 makes you think if Gentry release these "legacy" packs to play basketball or dine out."

Okay if you have skim through all the replies,you will mostly see that I was right which we would all agree
that if we wanted to spend $310 for this "legacy" countdown packages....
you would likely wear them for casual purposes.

Was the 2003 Retro 3 cements quality different from the let's say LifeStyle "Cool greys" If so how in your point of view,

of course they are for basketball but WOULD YOU wear them to play basketball games all month/or year.

Alot of consumers say JB high top quality stopped in 2003,you did notice I put 2002 right....

I don't know how old Gentry was in 1994 but do you think him//NIKE would put trash quality retro shoes to the early fans//OG collectors.?

You still haven't explain to me why NIKE doesn't care about the quality of the Jordan Brand products since you can always go to NIKE.
Earlier you said
Doesn't really matter how bad the quality of Jordan shoes are nowadays. I can always go to Nike and pick up some good shoes in better price and better quality with better technology.
Don't you think some buyers and OG collectors be mad at YOU for just saying that statement........

Your ego talk again:
So don't bother to think that you can eat me up with your words; your words eat up yourself.
LESSON: Don't be too lazy to type the year, it's just 4 numbers.

Hey I'm not telling you anything what you don't already know.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by rolla808

OH Canada..........well thank you for your input FenixConnection but it really doesn't explain to me how bad the quality is.....
well pretty much the thin and horrible leather, lack of cushioning, and overall structure/shape of the shoe

Lack of cushioning is due to the fact that they take a old shoe and retro it meaning since they are taking a old design it isn't going to have the same amount of cushioning as newer models. And to change the amount of cushioning would be going against the whole OG feel/look wouldn't it???

wear a pair of 06 retro IVs and then wear a pair of the 99 retro IVs, tell me which ones are comfier, better quality, and closer to the OG. /argument

Why should I? I'm not gonna pay 300+ for a 99 retro to ball in when I can grab something much cheaper and it will probably hold up much better. Andbasically that is why cushioning doesn't matter to me b/c I'm gonna be just walking in them and wearing them casually so why should I care for it to beso comfortable. As long as they don't rip/crack after a bunch of wears than I could care less about this "quality' issue.

Example

or tell me

Jordan shoes for casual shoes? See how you direct yourself to the wrong way of thinking. JORDAN SHOES ARE BASKETBALL SHOES, NOT CASUAL WEAR SHOES.

CASUAL WEAR SHOES: VIs BOOT.

Explain to you how bad the qualities? Stitches will come off after 2-3 games, squeaking, cracking midsole, etc.
Yes, I agree that White/Military IVs is one of the better ones these days, but if you compare it to '99 IVs, it's NOTHING. NOTHING.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What matters in this thread is: JORDAN SHOES ARE BASKETBALL SHOES, NOT CASUAL WEAR SHOES. PERIOD![/color]

i agree with indo completely. i had copped a pair of mars IV a while back and tried to ball in them (indoor). mid sole cracked and the paint started tochip a bit. ive never own OG IVs or any of the older retro IVs, but i can tell u the mars IV are definitely not something i'd ball in again. azk III ftw
pimp.gif

Forget about the materials, JB cannot even get a fit correctly, all their jordan releases after 02 had a banana shape to them, I'm an 11.5, and I knewsomething was wrong when size 11's were slightly too tight, and 11.5s were too big, when you put your foot in a pair of OG's its just night and day,the fit is dead on, and the comfort is top notch. The comfort level on most JB releases is horrible after 02, the midsoles became real clunky and stiff. Whycould they get retro's right in 94,99,00,01,02 and then the beginning of the end in 03 with the olympic VII retro's, that retro was straight upgarbage, I had to go back and forth 4 times because of quality problems with that shoe until i finally just returned them, they had a serious issue regardingthe fit on them. Why was that? Why was it that in december of 2002 we get a pretty good quality retro VII and then in 03 we get a garbage olympic 7 retro? Whoknows.......

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

eltouha:
come on man, you have to KNOW the difference between the words "no" and "know". jeez, if there's one area where i am offended by niketalk it is the hopeless grasp of the most simplest forms of english.

well, that and the pathetic "i hate those shoes, but i'll cop a half dozen packs anyway" mentality.
When you're done with your rant, you might want to review your use of superlative adjectives, as 'most simplest' in incorrect. 'Most simple' is correct and 'simplest' is correct, but 'most simplest' is not.
wink.gif

me fail english. that's unpossible!
wiggumsh4.jpg

Sorry I like to use no instead of know b/c its faster to type, but who uses the word jeez
laugh.gif
by golly i do, dagnabit!

For what? I'm in this thread, and not going anywhere.
You did not even say about "2008" or "Countdown" or "Collezione"; not even the word "PACKAGE".
Now you're still arguing you're the one who's right? You expect everyone to understand when you said "RETRO", you meant "2008Colleziones"?

What's the point of setting up a new thread while you're having a discussion that linking the same topic to each other?

of course they are for basketball but WOULD YOU wear them to play basketball games all month/or year.

Yes, I would and I DID. And that's what I called "Money well-spent". I buy something that is kind of expensive among its league and make FULL useout of it.

You still haven't explain to me why NIKE doesn't care about the quality of the Jordan Brand products since you can always go to NIKE.
Earlier you said

Did I say "NIKE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY"?
"When you say how horrible the qualityof the Jordan Brand Retros......Explain to me how really bad.."

My explanation is:
Cracking, squeaking, etc.
It's that bad, until it does not matter if Jordan shoes have bad qualities and I can stop getting them and start getting Nikes.

Now you understand what I'm saying?
My question is, which part of my sentence says "Nike doesn't care abut the quality"?
I said I (yes, me. indohan, me, me, me) don't care about the qualities anymore, not Nike.
I didn't put words into your mouth, don't put some into mine.

Don't you think some buyers and OG collectors be mad at YOU for just saying that statement........

No, because I'm the one who's walking away from the brand (reminder, I said I'll stop getting Jordans and move to Nike).
They will have one person less to worry if they will ever get the latest Jordan shoes release.

And by the way, Colleziones are basketball shoes. Period.
If they are for casual wear, the box will say "LS", and Jordan team NBA playerswouldn't wear them during matches.
And at jumpman23.com, there will be photos of them wearing the shoes in jeans. I'm sure you remember when CP3 entered the brand and promoted the VIIIs withpictures of him in jeans and the shoes.
He did not promote the shoes while he's playing for Hornets.
c51b90faa31a7d2ebca48803c55f8d4e-getty-80372920gs007_philadelphia_.jpg
1z6l3p.jpg

So, stop throwing some BS to me; I don't buy them.

They are not horrible. They just look so generic for the price. The colorways are done in such poor fashion along with the shape. I wouldn't say materialis not a factor, but some model just look terrible. It's as if they short cutted the stitching and what not. People associate thickness with qualitythough; but that's not the case. You can see many shoes with thinner material made out of good quality leather, nubuck, etc. (not just for Js, but in theshoe industry of all sorts).

The craftsmanship is something small but people look at it like it's a way to judge shoes but they do not realize that it's always been part of theQuality Control and a natural occurrence.

To sum up for the lazys:
- Yellows fast and yellows out the box
- Material is cheap and thin
- Stitching is cheated and done lazy
- Overall a reduction in material usage.
- Colorway shades are just so generic.

Jordans Cracking? Come on, Out the box having minor glue stains? Come on, Pre Crease on patent 23s? Come on. Those don't feel legitimate enough for a case.The funniest thing is claiming new jordans cracking. I agree the midsole section is made differently than before and therefore it does look like teh shoe iscracking but that's another common sense thing.

Dont look into it too much. It's NT.

I find it hard to believe that certain people can be happy with the quality of Jordans just because you've always wanted that shoe or because its designedfor casual wear only.

Its not bad for some of us to expect better multi-billion dollar when it comes to retros, more so for the peeps that own OG Jordans.

People would happily pay a premium for good quality retros that were true to form, Nike would make a killing if they did that.

Originally Posted by ao17

People who didn't own a Jordan retro shoe before 02 should not post in this topic, b/c it obvious you dont no about quality.

roll.gif
Word

The Retro IX's from 02 were so durable...creasing around the toe box is almost non-existent.

Word. My Cool Grey IX's are still in ok condition with very minimal creasing
happy.gif
. The V's are Terrible except for the Black/Metallics. The Toe Box in my V's creased after a couple hours of wearing them lightly ( Stealth/Royal).
eyes.gif

The IV's and V's of 2006 had horrid quality...creasing around the toe box after wearing them 3 times

OH Canada..........well thank you for your input FenixConnection but it really doesn't explain to me how bad the quality is.....
well pretty much the thin and horrible leather, lack of cushioning, and overall structure/shape of the shoe

Lack of cushioning is due to the fact that they take a old shoe and retro it meaning since they are taking a old design it isn't going to have the same amount of cushioning as newer models. And to change the amount of cushioning would be going against the whole OG feel/look wouldn't it???

wear a pair of 06 retro IVs and then wear a pair of the 99 retro IVs, tell me which ones are comfier, better quality, and closer to the OG. /argument

Why should I? I'm not gonna pay 300+ for a 99 retro to ball in when I can grab something much cheaper and it will probably hold up much better. And basically that is why cushioning doesn't matter to me b/c I'm gonna be just walking in them and wearing them casually so why should I care for it to be so comfortable. As long as they don't rip/crack after a bunch of wears than I could care less about this "quality' issue.
then your argument is completely irrelevant, you previously said the cushioning isnt great because they want to keep it as an old shoe, I replied bysaying cushioning was better in the older models of the same shoes, and now you come back at me with some lame response about your personal opinion which hasnothing to do to back up your original statement
roll.gif

Okay if you have skim through all the replies,you will mostly see that I was right which we would all agree
that if we wanted to spend $310 for this "legacy" countdown packages....
you would likely wear them for casual purposes.

stop assuming, everyone is different

so what? he speaks the truth

What matters in this thread is: JORDAN SHOES ARE BASKETBALL SHOES, NOT CASUAL WEAR SHOES. PERIOD!

agreed, i hate when cats hate on me for balling in my Jordans, like DO YOU REALIZE THAT MICHAEL JORDAN WAS A BASKETBALL PLAYER?!!!

Let me think, great retro jordans amazing for basketball, XIIs - 2003, XIIIs 2004-05, XIVs - 2005

yeah i once played in my retro military IVs, horrible experience

Well on both countdown packs I have picked up I have had stitching problems. The white stitching on my XIVswas way off and the Stitching on the IIs at times had a double stitch. I had to either make more orders or go to other stores to exchange just so I can behappy with the product. JB maybe the little asian kids making these need a raise.

C0-SigN

some new retros have lazy paint jobs done to them

You did not even say about "2008" or "Countdown" or "Collezione"; not even the word "PACKAGE".
Now you're still arguing you're the one who's right? You expect everyone to understand when you said "RETRO", you meant "2008 Colleziones"?

What's the point of setting up a new thread while you're having a discussion that linking the same topic to each other?

Yes, I would and I DID. And that's what I called "Money well-spent". I buy something that is kind of expensive among its league and make FULL use out of it.

Earlier you said

Did I say "NIKE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY"?
"When you say how horrible the quality of the Jordan Brand Retros......Explain to me how really bad.."

My explanation is:
Cracking, squeaking, etc.
It's that bad, until it does not matter if Jordan shoes have bad qualities and I can stop getting them and start getting Nikes.

Now you understand what I'm saying?
My question is, which part of my sentence says "Nike doesn't care abut the quality"?
I said I (yes, me. indohan, me, me, me) don't care about the qualities anymore, not Nike.
I didn't put words into your mouth, don't put some into mine.

No, because I'm the one who's walking away from the brand (reminder, I said I'll stop getting Jordans and move to Nike).
They will have one person less to worry if they will ever get the latest Jordan shoes release.

If they are for casual wear, the box will say "LS", and Jordan team NBA players wouldn't wear them during matches.
And at jumpman23.com, there will be photos of them wearing the shoes in jeans. I'm sure you remember when CP3 entered the brand and promoted the VIIIs with pictures of him in jeans and the shoes.
c51b90faa31a7d2ebca48803c55f8d4e-getty-80372920gs007_philadelphia_.jpg
1z6l3p.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Why not read both topics and tell me if it matters if I said collezione package because no matter what,the CD shoes; in people's term are still *Horrible Quality*retros,
Now you're still arguing you're the one who's right? You expect everyone to understand when you said "RETRO", you meant "2008 Colleziones"?
What you want me stop being lazy and put a specific year of a retro because I mainly talking about how people are complaining that no recent retroare 2002 producely made,
Like I said many consumers had said they stop putting good materials for their shoe in 2003.....what I am talking about
when I say retros are mid 2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008 Not everybody knows that so they probably
be thinking I'm referring to 1994,1999,2000,2001,2002.....

Yes, I would and I DID. And that's what I called "Money well-spent". I buy something that is kind of expensive among its league and make FULL use out of it.

So,you would spend your money on $150 shoes with cheap bogus materials when the Jordan Brand could have put high top quality for that price,
see I don't mind that of course wearing them on the court but eventually you are not paying for that Money well-spentleague.......

I said

"NIKE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY"

I said that not you,
nobody trying to feed you the wrong cookie.

Doesn't really matter how bad the quality of Jordan shoes are nowadays

YOU said that,many people would actually complain//whine all over you because they are not paying fortheir hard earned cash on the retros ($150 for Fire Red V's?)
But look they still buy them,see that's what people intend to go crazy about,they want their shoes of the past but NIKE has products thatcost $40 with better quality.

I said

You said NO,I would definately be complaining if some NIKE trunners cost $40 and these Cool grays 3 cost $150 with cheap as materials.........

But what did I say earlier.......PEOPLE STILL BUY THEM AND YOU *INDOHAN* ARE PAYING FOR QUALITY THAT IS NOT "MONEYWELL SPENT"
It really doesn't matter to you anyways since you just buy what you like and if you stop buying you go straight to NIKE,right???

Oh wow you would go to NIKE after buying Jordans......tell me why your still sticking to jordans....Money well spent??

Indohan:
If they are for casual wear, the box will say "LS", and Jordan team NBA players wouldn't wear them during matches.

Of course the collezione packages are basketball shoes,but for alot of people they would not purchase a pack just for basketball
they would love to wear them for casual purposes//and if you don't agree
then go ahead and do whatever you want,play with your retros on the court
THEY ARE YOUR SHOES.

Does it really matter if it says LS on the box???
And at jumpman23.com, there will be photos of them wearing the shoes in jeans. I'm sure you remember when CP3 entered the brand and promoted the VIIIs with pictures of him in jeans and the shoes.

[Little Boy] and,and,and,they be photos on jordan website with shoes with jeans but they basketball sneakers [Little Boy]

I don't care about Chris Paul and I don't care about his anthracite 8's,
Just because they were for the LS line doesn't meant you can't play in those at all.
And please don't bring Player Exclusives into the picture......

FelixConnection:
stop assuming, everyone is different
so what? he speaks the truth
agreed, i hate when cats hate on me for balling in my Jordans, like DO YOU REALIZE THAT MICHAEL JORDAN WAS A BASKETBALL PLAYER?!!!

Let me think, great retro jordans amazing for basketball, XIIs - 2003, XIIIs 2004-05, XIVs - 2005

yeah i once played in my retro military IVs, horrible experience
Hehehe STOP ASSUMING did you not read that thread at all,yes we all different but the majority of the people wear them to go chill.....casuallyout
So What?
WHO speaks the truth huh?
Let them cats hate on you all you want that's how it always go in society
but at the end of the day you balled in MICHAEL JORDAN sneakers
"OMG" "ohhh yeahhhh"
How cool is that ........

I would stop worrying about taking sides here in the predictament and start worrying about those canadian prices for your countdown package
"Boy"

Indohan:

Hahaha after reading all of this what I said;
INDOHAN can you face the reality
Man Up and let the truth come out!

Hey I'm not telling you anything what you don't already know!

Dude you are just asking for it. I completely agree with what Indo and Fenix are saying. All the Jordans I-XX3 have been worn at some point during an NBA game.Why? Because they are basketball shoes. Horrible quality on retros, absolutely. I used to have OG's as a kid in kid sizes and i wore them everyday formonths and they held up like no other. I'm only 16 but i can tell you that even without having any 2001 or older Jordans to compare, the retros that I haveare not good.

Why should I? I'm not gonna pay 300+ for a 99 retro to ball in when I can grab something much cheaper and it will probably hold up much better. And basically that is why cushioning doesn't matter to me b/c I'm gonna be just walking in them and wearing them casually so why should I care for it to be so comfortable. As long as they don't rip/crack after a bunch of wears than I could care less about this "quality' issue.
then your argument is completely irrelevant, you previously said the cushioning isnt great because they want to keep it as an old shoe, I replied by saying cushioning was better in the older models of the same shoes, and now you come back at me with some lame response about your personal opinion which has nothing to do to back up your original statement
roll.gif

So tell me how is the older models more cushioned? B/C I'll admit I never could get the earlier retros since I didn't have the money. If you cantell me what exactly the difference is in cushioning than I will gladly say you are right.

its funny how there are two generations of Jordan craftsmanship. J's have been around so long that kids now never experienced these kicks when jordan wasaround to a point they make posts about the difference of J's now and then.....

Originally Posted by loballin3

Dude you are just asking for it. I completely agree with what Indo and Fenix are saying. All the Jordans I-XX3 have been worn at some point during an NBA game. Why? Because they are basketball shoes. Horrible quality on retros, absolutely. I used to have OG's as a kid in kid sizes and i wore them everyday for months and they held up like no other. I'm only 16 but i can tell you that even without having any 2001 or older Jordans to compare, the retros that I have are not good.

Lol, ignore this guy. Somehow, he can't accept the reality.
smh.gif
@ him for expecting people to understand him when he said "Retro Jordans", he meant Retro Jordans from 2003-2008.
Well, at first he said Colleziones, now he said 2003-2008. I certainly don't know which other year(s) he's going to mention when I bust his own words,again.
roll.gif
roll.gif

FYI, 2005 XIIIs are pretty good. Wear you shoes, don't just buy them.
*Why not read both topics and tell me if it matters if I said collezione package because no matter what,the CD shoes; in people's term are still *Horrible Quality* retros,

Why create a new, different thread, when you're still on the Collezione topic? So, to respond to your new thread, all of us have to read your oldthread? Wow, you ain't no Lord of The Ring, boy.
I'm not that interested to read your "The Fellowship of The Rings" after reading your "The Two Towers".
So,you would spend your money on $150 shoes with cheap bogus materials when the Jordan Brand could have put high top quality for that price,
see I don't mind that of course wearing them on the court but eventually you are not paying for that Money well-spent league.......

I'm sorry to inform you that ALL the retro signature Jordans that I've destroyed (yeah, destroyed), non of them exceeds $130 SHIPPED.
And too bad, I don't & didn't own any White/Cement IIIs.
Sadly I own squeaking + poor stitching retros, which cost me $90++ from Finishline (btw, it's size 9, not some cheap big kids or grade school cheap shoes).So, I wear them for outdoor.
THEREFORE, IT IS STILL A FREAKING MONEY WELL-SPENT.
Talking about money well-spent with me, know your opponent. You haven't seen my rack, closet, and bank transactions.
So don't talk like you know what I buy and wear.
But what did I say earlier.......PEOPLE STILL BUY THEM AND YOU *INDOHAN* ARE PAYING FOR QUALITY THAT IS NOT "MONEY WELL SPENT"
It really doesn't matter to you anyways since you just buy what you like and if you stop buying you go straight to NIKE,right???

Oh wow you would go to NIKE after buying Jordans......tell me why your still sticking to jordans....Money well spent??

You haven't seen my rack, closet, and bank transactions. So, you don't know what shoesthat I bought, how much, and when.
What do you know about my "Money well-spent"? You assumed I bought what other bought? Well, if you insists, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can just agree with you for the sake of making you look good[/color], sir.
Also, LMFAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Did I even say that I'm still sticking with Jordans? Honestly, the latest release shoes that I have from Jordan is DMP. I've been gettingNikes from then on.
Like I said, you don't know what I own, so dont'.... Ah, whatever, you know everything, you've seen my closet and saw 100 pairs of dub-zeros andSpiz'ikes in every color. Whatever man.

You can wear them for style.
You can wear them to show off, or impress whoever you want to impress.
You can also wear them for what people call "neck breaking".
You can even wear them for swimming for all I care; of course you'll be wearing a pair of basketball shoes to swim.
But they are MAINLY for basketball. Understand now? If you still don't, get an adult who scored C-/better for English in College.

Question, how do you know that Nike doesn't care? LMAO. WE NEED ROCKDEEP TO COME IN!
And by the way, Jordan brand is a brand on their own even though they are under Nike.

And please don't bring Player Exclusives into the picture......

What? So, Michael Finley has to wear White/Black-Red IXs in his Spurs jersey? Use some common sense.
They are promoting the packages, smart boy. For your case, they are also telling you that the packages are good to ball, not to show off.
Why are they wearing the shoes from packages at about the same time as the release dates of the packs? TO PROMOTE THE DAMN PACKAGES AND TO SHOW THAT THEY AREMEANT FOR BASKETBALL.
You expect them to wear the public released colorway? Dude, if I were them, I will sign with Reebok where they can give me my own player exclusive.

Jesus Christ, if I knew I was going to answer a ******, I will log off right away before I even click the "Add Reply" icon. Damn it.
I'm afraid you're telling me something that you think you know, but you don't know, and assuming that I don't know.
I'm done with this thread. Sad though; good question, but bad handling and IQ.

jordans were originally basketball shoes. i think that majority of us here on NT believe that retros of any kicks in the legacy should live up to theirperformance. OG or retro, jordans are basketball shoes. so if i wear my retro mars 4's, i expect to be able to play ball in them because isn't thatwhat jordans were originally for?

Back
Top Bottom