"Ask About Illuminati"  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

m5vub.png

nerd.gif
In cartoons they have different frames that might not all be the same. Look at the 4:24 mark and you can see it again in that Frame! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Illuminati is pretty much people who has power ($$$$$$$$$$$$) & maybe it doesnt exist but then again theres always secret societies in this world that runs $#!!

Scrooge-McDuck.jpeg

Skiing down a pile of gold coins in the vault...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You haven't seen swag until you've seen scrooge

It's a Disney cartoon... the cartoonists used to put +%@$ like that into every episode/cartoon just to #!*@ with people. it doesn't mean anything.

don't believe that, google "hidden messages in disney cartoons". Anytime there was a group of clouds thered be a boner or a political message hidden amongst them.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

It's a Disney cartoon... the cartoonists used to put +%@$ like that into every episode/cartoon just to #!*@ with people. it doesn't mean anything.

don't believe that, google "hidden messages in disney cartoons". Anytime there was a group of clouds thered be a boner or a political message hidden amongst them.

This just proves that illuminati if anything. The fact that its int he cartoon is a good enough fact to blow ones mind
sure they did it to mess with people.... but there must be something deeper to it. Its the constant subliminal messages that have me intrigued.  They are so prominent in the media.

at first glance one could not see that..... all these years and I would have never guessed as a child I was being fed this bs low key.... scary.

my thing about all of this is So What?

what is it that im missing that doesnt make me realize that it has no effect on my life? how does it effect your life?

Back
Top Bottom