Where and what jordan will be in the future?

theres only a certain number of times JB can re release their Retro's... I cant imagine JB re-releasing Space Jams 10 times....

I see JB retroing all the shoe's that haven't been retroed yet withing the next 3-5 years.
Maybe they'll survive after that, they just need to work on their design's of their new shoes (2k9's, 2010's)
because they haven't really been embraced by the average Jordan Head. Most of it has to do with the fact that there is no sig line anymore.
Maybe if they kept it going the shoes would have sold much better. But there will come a time when all the OG heads that been into Jordan's since the 80's and seen Mike play will eventually get too old and stop buying Jordans (most have already). JB's future is in the wallet's of Hypebeasts, the hood, and dude's that play basketball.

I honest believe that the brand will slowly fade but it won't die. Due to lack of quality, i refuse to buy anymore Jordans for while.

since he's not playing anymore, it will slowly fade away. I have a feeling that he's aware of this, so he's droppin all the fire in 2010

Back
Top Bottom