Where are the pics of the 2k11s at

I know JB hasn't really given us much to look forward to in the past few years, but how y'all gonna bash a shoe that no one has even seen yet? There's no specs, no sketches or even hints about what the shoe has to offer. I mean, don't get me wrong, JB has used alot of gimmicks in the past to try and convince us that it's the "next best thing", but I think we should atleast see what's behind the curtain first.

And as far as poor quality goes, I think Jordan Brand reserves that feature for their retro releases. The 2009's and 2010's, although both sub-par in many people's eyes, were actually built very well compared to the recently released retros. The 2010's are such an underrated shoe that I think alot of y'all miss out on simply because the latest trend is to bash the current model rather than like it for what it is.

I know JB hasn't really given us much to look forward to in the past few years, but how y'all gonna bash a shoe that no one has even seen yet? There's no specs, no sketches or even hints about what the shoe has to offer. I mean, don't get me wrong, JB has used alot of gimmicks in the past to try and convince us that it's the "next best thing", but I think we should atleast see what's behind the curtain first.

And as far as poor quality goes, I think Jordan Brand reserves that feature for their retro releases. The 2009's and 2010's, although both sub-par in many people's eyes, were actually built very well compared to the recently released retros. The 2010's are such an underrated shoe that I think alot of y'all miss out on simply because the latest trend is to bash the current model rather than like it for what it is.

In my opinion, the 2010s had a lot of potential, it's just that obnoxious circle that killed the shoe for me. Performance-wise? Without a doubt, they are indeed deserving of being the flagship shoe. I think JB would be better off sticking with simple designs, yet innovative technology. Try out something never done before, much like how Nike defied all the rules with their foamposite technology.

In my opinion, the 2010s had a lot of potential, it's just that obnoxious circle that killed the shoe for me. Performance-wise? Without a doubt, they are indeed deserving of being the flagship shoe. I think JB would be better off sticking with simple designs, yet innovative technology. Try out something never done before, much like how Nike defied all the rules with their foamposite technology.

After the "2009's" & "2010's" I don't care to see what the new sig will even look like. They can keep their 2000-crap. Just give me retros.

After the "2009's" & "2010's" I don't care to see what the new sig will even look like. They can keep their 2000-crap. Just give me retros.

the 2009s had potential they super comfortable! they aint the idea hooping shoe or that shoe you wear to style in but none the less its a well rounded shoe! IMO! I wonder are they going to release a 2011 and will it have an max air bubble on it they been releasing alot of wild stuff recently

the 2009s had potential they super comfortable! they aint the idea hooping shoe or that shoe you wear to style in but none the less its a well rounded shoe! IMO! I wonder are they going to release a 2011 and will it have an max air bubble on it they been releasing alot of wild stuff recently

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

they're hideous with constellations on the insole and these weird zig zag lines....trust me you're not missing much. they're tryin too hard to make things relate to jordan and the shoe design intertwining his legacy....sometimes simple is better

pics should pop up in the coming weeks closer to the season starting

Welp, no surprise here.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

they're hideous with constellations on the insole and these weird zig zag lines....trust me you're not missing much. they're tryin too hard to make things relate to jordan and the shoe design intertwining his legacy....sometimes simple is better

pics should pop up in the coming weeks closer to the season starting

Welp, no surprise here.

Originally Posted by shockg213

thw white 2k9's are hard.
I'm probably one of the few that agrees with you. I like the white 2009's too. Very comfortable as well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shockg213

thw white 2k9's are hard.
I'm probably one of the few that agrees with you. I like the white 2009's too. Very comfortable as well.
pimp.gif

they usually drop around February around Jordan's b-day and the All-Star game...best time to premiere a shoe

they usually drop around February around Jordan's b-day and the All-Star game...best time to premiere a shoe

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by thebeast23

they normally drop in like march so we have a like a year

They always drop in Feb, and where did you learn to count?
o wow i was a month off. i meant to say "like half a year" lol

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by thebeast23

they normally drop in like march so we have a like a year

They always drop in Feb, and where did you learn to count?
o wow i was a month off. i meant to say "like half a year" lol

Back
Top Bottom