Where Are you guys getting your CDP XI/XII

Brocc --- Are you a clientele? I saw you right before the store opened. I can't believed you just waited for few mins andgot your shoes couple mins later. You looked like you just took a break from work cause you still have your radio. You know Berto or Dre there?

If any 1 knows any spots that have a size 12. Holla at me.or any stores that might do a restock.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Yo, anybody want to trade my 10.5 for your size 11????????? They didn't fit me and I need a 11 instead.

PM ME ASAP!!!!
Yo, I have the same situation as you. I'm really a size 10.5 and when I tried them on.. they felt stiff and tight but after a couple hours of wearing the 11's.. they break in and the mesh and ankle support loosen up making it comfortable so it actually is the perfect size for me. All you need to do is break em in fam.

I was basing it off my CG XI's and Playoff XII's. All my shoes are size 11 and I thought I would go down a half size to see how they fit. But cometo find out they don't.
laugh.gif

So now Im stuck with these pairs of 10.5 that I can't wear. I can't find a size 11 CDP anywhere for retail.

it was to the people who needed a bigger size, if they didnt want it they might as well get rid of it easy lol

I just called serramonte footlocker and the girl who picked up was like "we're not getting anymore" hella mad haha.

serramonte footaction>>>serramonte footlocker. When I went to the Footlocker at Serramonte I felt hasseled. Footaction FTW

Originally Posted by jeff415finest

serra footaction just restocked in sz 7.5 and 8. 16 pairs. Lol. will let you know if we get more in.

Word. Keep us inform if by anychance you hear of a size 12. Lol

Back
Top Bottom