Where Are you guys getting your CDP XI/XII

There was 150+ heads in front of me when I got my wristband yesterday at Serramonte. Managed to get my size this morning at Footlocker. Surprised to see mostsizes still avail considering how many people were ahead of me. Has anyone tried copping at Huf? Last time I dropped by they had some packages for sale...

got my pair earlier this morning at serramonte footlocker with the wristband copped my sz.11

"Maybe, Tanforan? They do have a Shoe Palace, Sheik's, Footlocker and Finishline in the mall so maybe that might be the best way to go?"

i got to tanfo at730 and they still had my sz in 7
smile.gif
. i thought it wouldbe sold out quickly but they still had hella packs in 7. haha. and tanforan wasnt that packed too. so it was way better > serramonte
footlocker opened up at 630 and the worker i was talking to said serramonte had twice the orders of packages than ntsf. anyone know if this is true?

oh yeah, and three people got arrested at tanfo.

what a morning.
changed my mind at 7:30 and went back to stones. copped a 7 for my lady, hopefully she'll like them
laugh.gif
. then rolled to serramonte. no wristband. myplan was to get a 13 for my brother and a 11 for me. i ask the employees which they have less of and ill take that first. they say they have a ton of 11s, so igrab a 13. throw it in the car and get back in line.

get towards the door and 11s are sold out all of a sudden. now im on a mission.
laugh.gif
. i took note of the NTSF info someone posted last night. so we roll toNTSF. theres like 5 people in front. instead of having us form a line and leading us up to the register, they just let us run loose to the 3rd floor. and ofcourse i got slow folk in front of me and i get beat to the line up. they only had 3 11's left supposedly. missed out on all of them.

so all in all, today wasn't a complete failure. got some for my girl who has grown out of wearing sneakers and probably wont like them, and got some for mybrother for xmas. none for me.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
all good though, came home and when i opened the door my 01 XI's that i've been wearing all week were sittingright there
pimp.gif

i already got mine last week but i copped a pair at oakridge mall FL for my lady with ease. it was comedy i was wearing my spacejams and the dudes atfinishline were like
eek.gif
damnnn how do u keep the soles soo icey???

i got 2 pairs on eastbay, had to use 4 different computers , but im glad it worked out because i didnt wanna wait in line in the freezing cold.

Outta luck again, went from Antioch to emeryville to 24th n mission footlocker to downtown ftl and nordstroms to HUF hayes to foot express to Darkside and no13. Any help would be great

I was able to cop mines this morning!.. got to sf downtown and in line at 7.. was 4th in line.. first person got 2 11s. 2nd got 10.5 & 11 3rd got 10 and9.5... i got 1 10 and 1 10.5.. there were only 2/1 9.5, 1 9, 1 8.5 and some more i forgot.. but yeh i need another 10 or maybe a 9.5!!!..the 10.5 is too big..!so if anyone has a 10 for trade for a 10.5 let me know..

Im so lucky my g/f's friend works at a shoe store. She was like one of the first people in line over in stockton and got them for me.
pimp.gif

who went to newpark? %+*@ was crazy, security was soooo soft they had to call cops to kick people out of line. One dude was clowning on short fat security ladybefore npd kicked em out. Never got my size 11 like I was expecting, I knew the employees already bought em all up.

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

If you go to Arden, you should stay away from that pathetic store they call Champs or you will be screwed!!!!!

I copped no problem this morning actually. But i got screwed outta the carmines. Im still salty about that
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

I was able to cop mines this morning!.. got to sf downtown and in line at 7.. was 4th in line.. first person got 2 11s. 2nd got 10.5 & 11 3rd got 10 and 9.5... i got 1 10 and 1 10.5.. there were only 2/1 9.5, 1 9, 1 8.5 and some more i forgot.. but yeh i need another 10 or maybe a 9.5!!!..the 10.5 is too big..! so if anyone has a 10 for trade for a 10.5 let me know..

pm'ed you

Copped mine this morning at West Valley Mall in Tracy. Only 20 pairs in the whole mall. 12 in FNL and 8 in FL. I was 14th in line around 2am and they made alist at 4.. went to sleep in the car and got the last pair of 10.5 which is my size.
happy.gif
My friend that lined up with me just for the hell of it ended upselling his ticket to someone else. lol. It was a good day overall but the only bad part was the 37 degree weather.

FNL Hilltop had all their pairs on hold for employee's, so that meant 5 pair for the public, plus with knowing that. The 30 people in line stayed aroundlike they were making them in the back or something and they would get some more in a few hours. Then while they waited i ran down stairs where none of the 18people in line at FL wanted my sz. That was a easy grab with no wait.

Back
Top Bottom