Where can I find authentic BBC stuff besides the site? Everything I like is sold out

laugh.gif

dude keeps coming back to bump it

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Originally Posted by Ultimate Dude

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I knew something else was goin in on here.
pimp.gif

haha... that's my fave: when you see a thread you missed and you finally decide to step in and see more going on than the title suggests. i heard about this thread from a friend saying a dude is getting blown out of the water in here for pulling a DDP self high five move
laugh.gif

Word on the street hu?

didn't know my thread was that popular
roll.gif
@#$%* this ain't your thread, it's everyone BUT yours
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

pimp.gif

haha... that's my fave: when you see a thread you missed and you finally decide to step in and see more going on than the title suggests. i heard about this thread from a friend saying a dude is getting blown out of the water in here for pulling a DDP self high five move
laugh.gif

Word on the street hu?

roll.gif
@#$%* this ain't your thread, it's everyone BUT yours
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by Futuristic

He really should have just been patient. 2006 joke was actually funny. Not to mention he had the first reply.

Could have gotten some real e-props.
ikr? I actually did laugh at the '2006' comment.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I like pharrell  but to me BBC is way too expensive 

a t-shirt is like $100 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

n to OP who had the failed self-e-props attempt, I told a couple friends bout this thread as well I jus couldn't help it, we need to crown this "fail of the year" on 12-31-2010

Out of 7 or so years browsing and being a part of this site. This has to be one of the most pathetic things I have witnessd. Makes me wonder how lonely this dude must be in real life

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Word on the street hu?

"my" thread 
tired.gif

dog hurry up and register a new SN 
indifferent.gif

Don't know what's worse.. OP trying to play it off or the dudes coming in here actually finding sources for BBC hahaha.

on second thought, OP definitely got it worse lol.

These threads are always comedy 
laugh.gif

Someone makes a %#@@#+@ of themselves and the thread is off topic.  Everyone is laughing.  Then you got a couple dudes that just read the title and post up info. 

Late night lulz FTW.

Back
Top Bottom